Part 12

Chloe's POV
When we arrived at the ice cream shop, quickly getting out of the car, Sam and I enter and are welcomed by a comfortable light breeze. The young lady behind the counter greets us with a warm smile. "Hi, what can I get for you today?"  Sam decided to go first, quickly giving her his order. "Hi, I'll have a medium sized cookies and cream ice cream cone." The young lady quickly gets to work and hands Sam his ice cream cone and turns to look at me, "I'll have a blackberry with chocolate sprinkles, please." She gives me a small nod before making my ice cream cone and hands it to me, going over to the cash register and ringing us up. "That will be $18.37" Sam gives her a $20 and we head back to the car. "She seemed nice" I say as Sam started the car. "Yeah, she was." I playfully nudge him and give him a grin to which he replied by just rolling his eyes. "She's not really my type so lose the idea, Chloe" I giggle softly and continued to eat my ice cream cone. Sam starts the car and we head back to the Avengers tower. As we drove through the streets of New York, I look out of the window and watch as things pass by. I noticed that Sam took a different route then the one we took on our way to the ice cream shop. I didn't think about it much till I saw him pull into a car wash. The car's clean so what are we doing here? As we enter the wash I saw that Sam was smirking. "What's so funny?" I asked as I turned to look at him. "Hm oh nothing, don't worry about it" he says before turning to look straight ahead. As the machines started to rinse off the soap a final time, I heard Sam move so I glanced over at him and saw his finger on the window button. "Don't. You. Dare. Wilson" I glare at Sam as he turns to look at me, smirking. "Sam, no. Sam I'm serious, don't-" I was cut off my water spraying in my face. He bursts out laughing before he actually drives back to the tower. "Hahaha oh my god, you should have seen your face!" He's practically wheezing at this point. "Fuck you, Sam" turning to look out the window and pout, I see us pulling into the tower's garage. "Chloe, I'm sorry. Don't by mad." I can still hear the laughter in his voice as I walk to the elevator before arriving at the main floor. Natasha looks up at me from where she was sitting on the couch and tries to bite back a grin. "Hey you're back, what happened to you?" She asks as I continue passed her to the refrigerator, grabbing a bottle of water. Just as I reached to elevator again, Sam walls out grinning as he looks at me until his eyes land on the bottle of water I had in my hands. "Chloe. Chloe, listen, I'm sorry." He says as he takes a small step back, the smile never leaving his face. I quickly slashed him the water as a smile creeped its way into my face. "There, now we're even." I say happily before walking back to the kitchen to throw away the empty bottle. I  decided I should take a shower before I get sick from being drenched in water. As I entered the elevator, Steve and Bucky joined me. I saw Bucky grinning as he took in Sam's appearance as the elevator's door closed. "So what happened to you, doll?" Bucky says as he turned to look at me up and down, an eyebrow raised in confusion but still smiling. "Sam went to a car wash and opened my window as the machine was rinsing the car." I sighed and leaned back against the elevator's wall, shutting my eyes softly. The elevator came to a stop and I opened my eyes before going to my room. Steve and Bucky stay in the rooms down the end of the hall, I found out the first night I stayed at the Averages tower.

It was late at night and the girls and I had just arrived from a night out at a restaurant. They insisted that they took me out for dinner so we could get to know each other better. I was exhausted by the time we arrived. I said my good nights to the girls before I went to the elevator. When I arrived at my floor Steve and Bucky were talking to each other in the small kitchen area but stopped at looked at me as I entered the floor. "Hey" Steve says softly. "Hi?" I look from him to Bucky, clearly confused on my they were here. "Um, I guessed nobody told, but you'll be sharing a floor with us. Is that ok with you?" Steve asked clearly embarrassed as he looks down at the floor and barely makes eye contact. "Yeah that's fine" I say cheerfully before heading back to my room. As soon as I laid down on the bed, I was out.

The boys got out as well and headed to their own rooms. I entered mine and grabbed extra clothes before going to the bathroom that was connected to my room. I quickly stripped and discarded my wet clothes before turning on the shower.

A/N: HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!! It's been awhile since I posted but here you go, I hope you enjoyed it. 😊