Part 14

A/N- This is going to be a short chapter, sorry. Like I had said before I'm starting to lose interest in this story so if you guys could recommend any ideas that you would like to see, that would be very appreciated. Again I apologize.

Chloe's POV
15 minutes in and I'm exhausted, okay so maybe training with a super soldier wasn't the best idea I had....but it could be worse, I guess.

Anyways, Steve had taught me how to block someone's hit and right now we're working on my endurance. "You want a break?" Steve said while smirking at me. I was out of breath and panting hard, which no doubt must have gain his attention.

"Nah, I'm good. *huff* You're not getting tired, are you?" I replied smugly. This made him grin, "not at all." Fuck him and his enhanced stamina. I go to land a punch but he blocks it and moves to punch me in the stomach lightly but it still knocks the air out of my lungs.

I quickly recovered and try to kick at him but he grabs my leg and moves it so I'd fall on ground. I panicked, shutting my eyes, and grabbed onto him which insisted pulled him down with me since both I caught him off guard and he was stating to get tired.

When we both landed on the ground, I heard him groan softly from the impact above me. I open my eyes and saw he had caught himself, his elbows were keeping him from crushing me. I could hear him panting lightly from our fight before I fell.

I felt the blush make its way onto my face as we both stared into each other's eyes. "S-sorry" Steve stuttered as he stood up and offered his hand out to help me. "It's fine." I quickly looked down at the ground, I couldn't look him in the eyes after what just happened.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." Turning to leave the awkward silence, I head towards the elevator.

When I arrived to my floor, I quickly made my way to my room to take a well deserved shower. The warm water felt nice on my tired body as I let out a soft sigh. Well that couldn't have gone worse. For a moment I just stood there, letting the water fall on me till it had gotten cold before finishing up my shower. I wrapped a towel around my body and went over to my closet to pick out some clean clothes. I chose a simple dark maroon off the shoulder crop top and a black skirt with dark see through tights.

I was about to go on a walk when I ran into Wanda. "Oh sorry, Wanda. I was just going for a walk to clear my head." She smiled and waved a hand in dismissal. "It's fine Chloe, I was just on my way to this small book store not to far from here anyways. Care to join me?" I smiled, accepting her offer and the two of us started to head for the busy streets of  Manhattan, towards the book shop.

It was a small vintage corner store. It smelled like old books and a hint of vanilla. The lights were dim just enough to give of a warm, cozy feeling. There was small potted plant sitting on the windowsill and soft music played in the background. An old small lady stood behind the counter, she looked as if she was in her early 80's. Her hair was gray and she was wearing a headscarf that was tied below her chin.

Wanda approached her and gave her a hug, "Привет, бабушка. Как дела?"(hello grandmother, how are you?) I didn't understand Russian, so this was going to be hard.

"Годы сказались на мне, но я в порядке, дорогая."(The years have taken their toll on me but i'm fine, dear.) The old lady voiced. Wanda looked over at me and must have seen the confusion written on my face cause she said "Chloe, this is grandmother. She owns the shop." Grandmother? "no no, grandmother is what people call her." She giggled softly and shock her head. "Grandmother, this is Chloe. She's a friend of mine." The old lady, grandmother, smiled warmly and spoke "it is wonderful to meet you." She had a thick russian accent. "As well as it is to meet you."

Me and Wanda wandered through the book shop, looking at books and candles. After awhile, Wanda found the books she wanted and also bought a candle. She made her purchase and we said goodbye to grandmother before we started to walk down the streets. Wanda suggested that we got coffee before we headed back, I agreed and we found a Starbucks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we arrived, it was around 7 so we decided to get takeout for dinner. We order Chinese and went to the living room and watched some tv while we waited for the food to be delivered. When the food arrived we went back to the couch and ate, MHA was on.

Once we were done I told Wanda I was going to my floor and get ready for bed since it was dark outside. She waved me goodbye and I went to my room. I changed into a pair of gray shorts and a black tank top, brushed my teeth and hair, and decided to grab a glass of water.

As I walked out of my room, I saw Bucky laying on the couch watching tv. "Hey Bucky, what are you watching?" I asked as I walked over to him. "It's called Friday the 13th. Um, do you wanna join?" He looked over at me from where he was laying. "I-I don't know, horror movies aren't r-really my kinda of thing." I felt myself moving towards the couch regardless. "C'mon doll, it's not that bad." Doll? I felt the blush creep it's way onto my face. He moved so I'd have room to sit and smiled at me. I sat down beside him and we watched the movie.