Part 11

Chloe's POV
I was laying on the couch, when I saw Steve walking into the room. "How are you feeling?" "Mm ok" I yawned softly and sat up, letting him sit next to me. He hesitated for a second before he sat down, looking at me. We sat there in silence for awhile, until he spoke up. "Do you wanna watch some TV?" I nodded before he grabbed the remote and turned on the TV.  We decided to watch Riverdale. He wrapped a blanket around us and I laid my head on his shoulder, not taking my eyes off the TV. 30 minutes in, and I couldn't keep my eyes open and slowly fell asleep.

Steve's POV
I noticed that Chloe's breathing became more shallow, letting me know that she fell asleep. I didn't want to wake her up because she really needs to sleep after last night. Slowly and carefully, I got up as to not wake her and I gently layer her down on the couch. I pulled the blanket up closer to her shoulders. "Hey Friday, can you turn off the TV." I whisper quietly, not wanting to disturb Chloe. "Of course, Mr. Rodgers." I smiled softly and left the room, letting Chloe get some rest.
~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~
Chloe's POV
I woke up alone on the couch and wrapped in a blanket. "Friday, where's Steve?" "He's in the gym with Sam and Bucky, would you like me to inform him that you woke up?" "Um no it's ok, thanks Friday" "you're welcome." He's probably busy, I shouldn't go bother him. Deciding to go look around the tower, I get up. I head to the elevator and press a random button, watching the doors close. The elevator started to move for a short while before dinging, and the doors open. I step out and look around, seeing a what looks like a library. Walking around, I run my fingers along side of the books. I found a book called 'Divergent' and sat in one of the chairs there. I was halfway through chapter 2 when I heard the elevator ding, signaling that someone had arrived. I keep quiet and quickly stand up, the book left discarded on the table. Who is it? what if Im not suppose to be in here? Why are they here? Questions being to go throw my head and before I have time to process any of them, I see Pietro, making us both freeze. "Hi" he says with a thick Scandinavian accent, "hi" I respond shyly. I've met him once or twice but we usually don't talk to each other. "What are you doing down here?" I ask Pietro making him look back at the door. "I'm trying to escape from Clint" he said grinning at me. I tilt my head slightly to the right giving him a confused expression, making him understand that I don't know what he was talking about. "I kinda 'redecorated' his room and he didn't really like it" as I was about to say something, we both hear the elevator ding before the doors open. Pietro covered my mouth with his hand and brings a finger up to his lips, signaling for me to stay quiet. I nod softly and he removes his hand. "I know you're down here, Pietro, come out. You can't hide for ever" Clint says as we here his footsteps getting closer. Pietro looks over at me before he wraps his hands around my waist and whispers only one word to me, 'jump'. I listen to him and as soon as I wrapped my legs around his waist, we were in the elevator. I see Clint turn around confused, "What, You didn't see that coming old man?" Pietro says looking over at Clint. He runs towards us but the elevator closes before he can get to us. Pietro laughs and leans up against the wall of the elevator, I giggle softly. "Wait, come here Chloe " He says  grinning at me. I slowly move closer to him and he fixes my hair. I give him a small 'thank you' and the doors open to the main floor, seeing Wanda and Natasha on the couch talking. As we step out of the elevator Wanda says "You shouldn't be messing with Clint, Pietro, he's going to get you sooner or later." She tells Pietro, without looking at us. "Well I thought it was funny Pietro. Hey Chloe." Natasha says as she looks over at us, smirking. "Don't worry Wanda, I doubt he can keep up with me." Pietro says as a matter of factly, before going over to the kitchen. I stand there for awhile, not knowing what to do. "I'm going to go back to my room, bye guys" I say as I go back into the elevator, but stop as I was about to hit the button to my room, quickly hitting the button to the gym. The ride down there was slow and as soon as the doors opened, I walked out and saw Bucky lifting weights. Shaking my head to get rid of the blush that was creeping onto my face, I heard Steve call me over from where he and Sam were talking at. Bucky looked over from where I was standing at and gave me a soft smile so I smiled back before making my way towards Steve. "Hey Chloe, how did you sleep?" Steve asks me, "fine, what are you two doing?" I say as I look from Steve to Sam. "Oh nothing really, just talking about guy stuff" Sam shakes his head at me before continuing, "anyways, I was going to get ice cream, wanna come?" "Sure, it's not like I have anything better to do" I say as I begin to walk off, Sam quickly ends whatever their conversation was and says a quick bye to Steve before he runs to catch up with me. As the elevator's doors close, I turn to look at Sam. "So it's just the two of us then?" I raise my eyebrow and Sam chuckles softly. "Think of it as siblings bonding" I laugh and lean up against the elevator wall. The elevator stopped before opening and we enter the garage, Sam walks up to a blue car and I get into the passenger side while Sam gets into the drivers seat. He starts the car and we drive down the streets of Manhattan, going to the ice cream shop.