Chapter One

Jordan's Pov

My eyes come open and I'm on a island? No maybe just on a beach? I really don't know. "Hello there! Welcome to the Realm Of Mianite!" A friendly green zombie man thing says. "Uhh hi?" I reply and he extends his hand to me. I shyly take it and let him help me up. He shows me around the realm, talking every so often. "This house belongs to Jericho. Tucker! Come say hi to...." he pauses, "oh I'm sorry I never got your name." He finishes. "Oh umm Jordan Sparklez." I say "Tucker come say hi to Jordan Sparklez!" He yells up to a guy who looks like Ash Kutcher from Pokemon. "Hi Sparklez! I'm Tucker!" He yells down at me and uhh the green man. "I never got your name either." I say shyly "Tom." He replies and we continue to walk. "This is the priests house. He's not home at the moment but I'm sure you'll get to meet him later." Tom says as we walk past a large house with no roof. As we walk and Tom talks I start to notice how attractive he is. I've been classified as 'gay' for a while now, I highly doubt Tom is. We approach a girl in a fox hoodie and when she sees us she smiles. "Tom who's this?" She asks "Sonja this is Jordan Sparklez, Sparklez this is Sonja." "Its a pleasure to meet you." I say shaking her hand. "You as well Jordan." She says releasing my hand. Tom leads me back to a small but nice house on a lake front area. "This is your temporary home." He says opening the door for me. We walk in and Tom tells me to sit. "Now there's gods here, two. Mianite and Dianite. Mianite is the god of the overworld and everything good, Dianite is the god of the nether and his followers are badasses! You must chose one. Mianite or Dianite." Tom says and his eyes seem to sparkle. "Who's on what team?" I ask, "Tucker and Sonja are on Mianite and The Modesteps, Nade, and myself are on Dianite." Tom answers. "I'm kind of Switzerland right now. I don't want to be bad but I don't want to be good either." I say and Tom smiles "No problem man take your time. But listen I've got to get going but if you need anything my house is just across from Tucker's." Tom says then leaves. I kick my shoes off and stretch out on my couch. I should be collecting materials and gearing up but I'm WAY to tired. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

A/N
HAI! Sorry for the short first chapter! I update when I feel like it don't really have a schedule! But yeh hope you enjoy!
-Jaden