Chapter 12

Jordan's Pov

Its been three days now. I have a good judgment of who can be trusted, and who can't be.

Andor is a bud. Harold isn't to be trusted, nor is the king. He's shot both Tucker and myself at least twice with a cross bow.

And it fricking hurts! Its making me and everyone else very angry! Where are our gods!

I see Andor sitting alone, just staring out at the sea. "Hey." I say taking a seat next to him.

"Hey." He replies

"Can I tell you something, and trust you not to tell anyone else?"

"You're with the Dianite."

How'd he know! Have we given to much away?!

"How'd you know?" I ask and Andor laughs!

"Its obvious you two aren't just friends. He looks out for you in a way he doesn't for Tucker or Sonja.

And I can see it in your eyes. How you sneak glances at him then blush when you get caught."

I guess he's right we could make a better effort to not get caught. But hey love is love!

"But hey no hard feelings or anything. I think its adorable! But yeah keep it quite around the town."

Andor adds after a long moment of silence. "You wouldn't happen to know how the one who stayed behind is would you?" I ask.

"Skipper? I overheard dad talking the other day and supposedly he's doing pretty okay."

Time Skip

I lay in bed alone. I miss Tom's presence next to me.

Living in the town is great, but its so far from Tom. 

"Sparklez?" His voice is muffled, almost as if he's been crying!

"Yeah." I whisper back. I feel Tom slip in bed next to me. I let him pull me close as possible to him.

"I had a nightmare." Tom says and begins to tremble. "Its okay I'm here now."

I look up at the same time Tom looks down, causing our lips to connect.

"Love you Sparklez." Tom whispers our lips brushing together.

"Love more Tomas." I blurry my head in Tom's chest and close my eyes.

I feel so much safer in his arms. Its that feeling you get after you've been away from home for a long time.

That feeling of just security and acceptance. That's how I feel in Tom's arms.

After a long days work I can finally be with the one I love more than life itself.

I fear the day this ends. This relationship Tom and I have built together.

We truly are more than Just Friends. We're more than best friends.

We're partners. We're like Bonnie and Clyde, or Peanut butter and jelly.

You just simply can't have one without the other.