Chpater 26

Jordan's Pov

"Talk to her Jordan." Tom randomly says as we strip mine.

"Who? Ianite? What do I have to talk to her about." I question.

"Jordan, you owe it to me and to her. Tell her about us and the wedding. Just talk to her!"

"I said I would when I was ready." I whisper and Tom pulls me close to him.

"I'm tired of hearing you cry in your sleep. Talk to her. Wag and I have to do some wizard stuff today. I expect to come home to see a happy Jordan!" Tom gives me a peck on the lips before flying up to the surface.

He's right I do owe it to them. I fly back home and Ianite is perched on my boat.

"Hey." I say landing next to her. "I've been meaning to talk to you about something." I say and I feel the nerves start coming.

"Yes?" Ianite asks moving closer to me. My eyes water up and I sigh.

"I'm gay. And Tom and I are engaged." I say and she moves away from me.

"What?" Tears roll down my face and I get up to leave. "I understand if you wanna disown me." I say over my shoulder.

Ianite grabs my wrist and I jerk away, they haven't fully healed yet.

"Sparklez.... its okay. I'm not gonna disown you ever. And why did you jerk away so quickly?" Great now I'm gonna have to explain my past to her. That's the last thing I want to do.

"Don't worry about it. But you're okay. With Tom and....." she interrupts me.

"Why wouldn't I be? If he makes you happy, in ways I cannot, there's no problem. I'm for you Sparklez, not against you." Ianite hugs me and I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

"Thank you." I say to her and she sits on the edge of the boat again.

"Pull up your shirt sleeve." Ianite demands as I sit next to her.

"Why? No." I respond jerking my sleeve away from her.

"You really think you can hide that bit of information from me?" She asks and I pull up my shirt sleeve.

Ianite pulls it up to where its over my elbow. "Sparklez." She gasps and her eyes find my own.

"Does Tom...."

"He knows. Don't worry about it. You trust me, don't you?" I say wiping one of her tears. She isn't gonna cry because of me.

She puts her hands around my wrist and a purple glow comes from in between them.

"That's better." She says removing her hand. My latest spots are healed. Now I have a new set of little scars on my wrist.

"Humm maybe not quite yet." She replaces her hands around my right wrist and closes her eyes.

Tears run down her ever pale cheeks. I hate seeing her upset. Almost as much as I hate seeing Tom upset, but not quite that much.

"There." She says and instead of my lines I have the scales of justice tattooed on my wrist.

"Whoa! How'd you do that?" I ask. Ianite smiles and brushes her hair behind her ear.

"Don't worry about it. So tell me, how long has the whole you and Tom thing been going on?" Ianite asks a half smile across her face.

"Well almost a year and a half I believe. But I guess its more than that. When we jumped we where together."

"So 11.5 years. Tom took his time didn't he." I smile at Ianite's joke.

"You can't forget it felt like three months in our time."

"True. So tell me the epic love story of the Ianitee and the Dianitee." Ianite leans back and runs her hand through the water.

"Well it all started out when I first arrived in the other world. He was there when I woke up. Oh Ianite, it was love at first sight...."

"You bet it was." Tom says sitting next to me. He takes my hand in his own and I smile.

"You have no idea how hard that was for him. Mentally that is."

"Oh Thomas but I do. You can't forget I know as much, if not more, about him than you do." Ianite says and Tom laughs.

"You got a point there. But I agree it was love at first sight. I remeber the night I figured out I loved him. I was terrified ran to my...." Tom's voice cracks and he lays his head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry I just get emotional!" Tom laughs and I wipe one of his tears.

"I ran to my best friend Nade. The next day Nade.....he beat Jordan to a pulp because he was mad at me. When we saved you..umm I mean the other you. I saw a side of Jordan I hadn't seen before."

"Tom." I say cutting him off. I know where this is going.

"Let him talk Jordan." Ianite hushes me.

"I saw him fall in love all over again. I knew from then on out I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him." All of us are crying at this point. Not bad or sad tears but happy ones.

"Ianite I know what impression I have on people when they use the term 'Dianitee' but I'd never hurt Jordan. Never in a million years. Not even if Dianite himself came and demanded me to. Your approval means the world to me. Because I know Jordan honors you opinion more than anything in the world. If you would've said no, he would've agreed with you. Thank you. Thank you for everything." Tom sobs and Ianite smiles.

"No thank you Thomas. Sparklez may not be my Spark, but I care for him like he is. And if you make him happy then I'm happy." Ianite hugs Tom then gives me a quick hug.

"So when's the wedding?" Ianite seems to be full of questions regarding this wedding!

"As soon as we can save Andor. He has to be there."

"Why do you say that?" Ianite asks and I feel Tom tense up.

"Well I..... he's one of my best friends. It wouldn't be the same without him."

"Understandable. Hopefully Steve will return soon with his location."

"Indeed." I look out at the sunset and I think of Capsize. She suffered because of me.

"What you thinking about dear?" Ianite asks and I smile.

"Capsize."

"Was she the one you mentioned the other day?" Ianite asks.

"Yeah. She used to love the sunset. We use to sit and watch the sunset every night."

"She was a amazingly strong person Jordan." Tom says wiping my tear.

"What happened to her?" Ianite asks her voice full of curiosity.

"Well Ianite. She was captured by Furia and Dianite. She was imprisoned with the other you. Dianite and Furia tested on her. Turned her into a zombie like creature. When I saved you, you granted me a wish. I wished for her to be saved. But we were to late. She attacked me and only moments later was...." I burst into tears and I bury my head in Tom's chest.

"She was put to her death moments after. Her brother killed her with her own sword." Tom finishes for me. All I can do is cry.

"Its not y...your f...fault." I sob and pull away from Tom.

Tom's Pov

Ianite holds Jordan as he sobs over Capsize's death. Seeing them reunited makes me happy in a since.

Its just the way Jordan sees her more as a mentor rather than how society wants him to see her.

I'm glad he's not letting this 'Spark Plug' stuff get to his head. Ianite and Jordan have a bond no one can break.

What they have is special and I wouldn't dare take that away from him.

"Lets go inside. Its getting cold." Ianite says and we all walk back into the warmth of my tree.