Chapter Eight

Capsize's Pov

Two weeks ago I arrived here. I came and realized love at first sight was true. I walk to the ship and wait for everybody to arrive. "Nervous?" Brother asks throwing a protective arm around me. "Little bit." Jardon and Tom arrive first. "I didn't know you two were a package deal." Brother jokes but none of us laugh. "Listen here you two!" Tom says attempting to get me brothers attention. "I want to help." Tom finishes and I feel like I could explode. I had this whole trip planned out! And now the Dianite scrum wants to ruin it! "Even if it ends in the death of your god?" Brother asks trying to get Tom to back out. "Even if it results in Dianite's death. I'll behave Capsize! I promise." Tom pleads and seeing Jardon's face, I give in. "Fine." I snap as Tucker and Sonja show up.

Time Skip

Jordan's Pov

"Jordan." Tucker says snapping me out of my gaze. "She deserves to know." He finishes. "What?" Capsize adds in and I look over at Tom. He grabs my hand and I lean forward. Capsize leaves. "This is why I didn't want her to know." I whisper and Tom pulls me in his arms.

Capsize's Pov

My heart hurts. Bad. "I'm sorry." Brother says and I just nod. "I knew I shouldn't have gotten protective over him." I reply as home starts to appear. Brother stops the boat by the dock. Its gone! Everything burned! "My house!" I yell racing into the ashes that used to be my home. I walk into what remains of my good friend Jack's house. I find a note.

It reads:

            Capsize if your reading this know I escaped with as many people as I could. I'm so sorry this happened. But you and Skipper can save her. I know it, love you with all my heart.
                   Yours truly,
Jack.

"Capsize." Jardon's voice speaks softly. "Can we leave?" I snap more harshly than I meant to. "Yes. We can leave whenever you want." Jardon and I walk out of the remains of my house. Brother pulls me in his arms and I hear him let out a sob. "Why our home." He sobs. I wish I could answer but I'm still debating that myself. Why are we doing this? What's the point of it? Yes I want to save Ianite. But she would never let this happen.

                       Would she?

A/N Sorry for the short update! I'm juggling 3 fanfics at the moment, so my nonexistent updating schedule is a bit off! But that's not really a excuse, but yeh sorry about that!

-Jaden