Chapter Six

*ONE WEEK LATER*

Jordan's Pov

"Everyone to the front of my house bring your best items." Dec says his voice strong and powerful. I walk home and get my diamond enchanted armor, diamond enchanted sword, and the bow of Justice. We all meet where Dec told us. "Follow me." Dec says and Tom grabs my hand. Dec walks us to a obsidian tank that's got a single nether rack under it. "Welcome to the tank of judge ment." "Fuck me!" Tom yells, then stands behind me. "The gods have decided its time we need a change. The blood shed is to much for even Dianite. So this is your punishment." Dec says his voice weakening. "Who's fist?" Tom wraps his hands around my stomach and lets his hands rest gently on my chest. "I'll go." Tucker says knowing no one else would've. "Okay I'm going to teleport you now. Stay very still." Sonja runs over to me and I friendly throw my arm over her shoulders. The tank fills with water but it quickly drains. "You passed. Next?" Dec says and I pull free from Tom and Sonja. "Me." I speak up, Dec sighs and teleports me into the tank. "Put your intems in the chest." Dec says all color draining out of him. I don't question it and pull off my armor, then but my bow and sword in the chest. "I'm sorry Sparklez." Dec says aa the water appears. But it doesn't leave. I start to panic. What did I do! I try to yell but end up taking in a mouth full of water.

Tom's Pov

"Sparklez!" I yell as he panics in the tank. I make eye contact with Dec and he gives me a scared look. The water disappears! Sparklez falls to the ground under the tank. Sonja and I run to him as Dec starts speaking. "They changed their minds. Consider yourself lucky."

Jordan's Pov

I feel like I'm dying all over again. What did I do! I scramble off the ground and run as far away from that god awful tank as I can. Tom helps me up, I let my soaking wet self hang onto him. "I'm here its...." Sonja lets out a cry as she's teleported into the tank. "Sonja you bring gifts to the land, but none to your preist? Put your best weapon in the chest." Dec speaks wearing a half smile. "But its..." "Sonja! Just give it to him!" Tucker panics, but I don't I know Sonja WILL do what's right and give Dec the sword. "Sonja I'll give you one last chance to surrender the sword." Sonja pulls out the sword and places it in the chest. Then the water comes. She sits for three seconds then Dec teleports her out. "You passed." He says and Tom jerks away from me.

Tom's Pov

Fuck! I'm not ready to die! They would never hurt me! Right? I get teleported. "Thomas, why must you bring pain to your gods?" Dec starts with a blank stare at me. I hear fire below the tank! "Give me Marlin." Dec chokes out. "Dec! What the hell...." "Give me Marlin Tom." Dec repeats more harshly this time. "No! Fuck off!" I yell feeling more confident. "Tom don't make me do this." Dec says but gets interrupted. "Just give him the fish Tom!" Sparklez yells obviously crying or about to. "Please!" He yells again his voice cracking. I put Marlin in the chest. "Thank you." Dec says taking Marlin. I hear something sizzle in the fire below me, and the feeling I have in my gut it was Marlin. "Say goodnight Thomas." I hear Dec say as the water floods into the tank. I turn and face Sparklez. If I am gonna die, I want the last thing I see to be him. My vision starts to blur, I feel my lungs start burning, this is it. This is the

                               End