Chapter Seven

Jordan's Pov

Tom drops to the ground and I'm horrified to find out he's unconscious. "Dec!" I yell terror filling my tone. "He'll be fine. The gods only wanted to scare you not hurt you. Also look for a pirate ship. Mianite says a crew will be coming our way to take us to Ianeria." Dec says helping me with unconscious Tom.

Time Skip

I sit outside Tom and my hillside front house,  and stare out at the sea. Could a pirate crew really be coming to help us? No way not after what the gods did to us today. I miss home, so much. I miss my tree and my modular power suit. But I don't miss the people. Well maybe Aurey but other than her no one. Not mom or dad, Jay or Lachlan, no one. Aurey accepted me for who I was. Never once did she look at me and say 'Gay Boy' or bring up my sexuality. She loved to talk about games. That's what made her different. But she never cared, she loved herself and who she truly was. Everyone loved her for that. "Sparklez." A soft british accent rings from behind me. That's when Tom walks over and balls up in my lap. "You don't think they...they would've killed me. Do you?" I can feel Tom's beautiful brown eyes on me. I say what I know he wants to hear. "No they would never hurt any of us. Now lets go inside its getting dark." Tom and I walk inside silently. God I hate hiding things from him. Especially about..... "hello Sparklez! Are you coming to bed or not?" Tom is waving his hand in front of my face, I must've been trapped in a stupid gaze again. "Oh sorry yeah." We walk into our room and we both change into pajamas. I climb into the left side of the bed bed while Tom flicks cuts off the light. I feel him latch into my arm, signaling he wants to cuddle. I pull my arm free and wrap it around him.

Tom's Pov

I can tell Sparklez has a secert. Just the way he's been dazing off and not sleeping. Jordan pulls me closer to him and I nussle into his strong chest. I fall asleep listening to the sound of Sparklez's heartbeat.

Jordan's Pov

I can't sleep. I haven't been sleeping. Nightmares of Ianite crying, sending life into that stupid flower haunt me. Before I know it little tears are sliping from my eyes. I run my hand through Tom's hair careful not to wake him. 'He's hiding things' Nade's pleads echo through my mind. "Sparklez? Are you okay?" Tom asks sitting up. "Yeah, umm yeah I'm fine." I say trying to pull him back in my arm, but I fail. "Sparklez." Tom says pulling me into his arms. "Its my turn to hold you." He finishes. I close my eyes and fall into a restless sleep.

Time Skip

Captain Capsize's Pov

We show up at the new realm. Slowly but surely people start coming over. "This all of them?" I ask trying to hide my nerves. "I think so." Brother says. I walk into the doc in front of the line of people."I'm Captain Capsize this is Skipper Redbeard, my brother." I stop in front of a boy with red glasses. "Ianite armor. Are you the follower?" My heart starts racing as he nods. "Yeah. I'm the follower. You can call me Jordan." "Okay Jardon who are your friends?" Brother says shoving me behind him. "Umm this is Tom he's a Dianite...." the girl cuts him off. "I'm Sonja and this is Tucker, we worship Mianite." She says smiling at me. "Okay. Jardon you're gonna show me around. The rest of you my brother." I say and Tom looks at Jardon.

Jordan's Pov

Tom looks pissed. But I don't really care, or that's what I keep telling myself. Capsize lets everyone else leave before we do. "Where to first?" I ask and Capsize smiles. "The scales! Mianite told us you made them!" She says excitement filling her tone. "Now they're not the best. I'm not that good of a builder." I say and stop in front of the scales. Capsize disagrees with me. "Oh Jardon! They're amazing!" She says staring up at the scales. "So you follow Ianite as well?" I ask her. "Yes." Her Honey colored eyes glossy with tears. "Lets go see that bug tree." She says on the verge of tears. As we enter the base of Jerry's tree her tears spill over. "You ok?" I ask watching her every move.

Capsize's Pov

I'm terrified of Jardon. His obsession with Ianite, his smile, everything is just to perfect. "Follow me I want to show you something." He says placing his hand on my lower back. We walk all the way to the top of the tree and the view is breath taking. Everything is so beautiful from up here! "I come up here to think." Jardon says breaking the silence between us. "Do you think..... we can save her?" I ask bringing my knees to my chest. I feel Jardon put his arm around me. "We can do it. Its gonna take time, but I know we can."

Tom's Pov

Sonja pulls me aside from the group and points to the top of Jerry's Tree. "You still trust him?" She asks sadness in her voice. I see two figures. I'm assuming Jordan is the one in the back. His hands wrapped around Capsize's middle while she leans over Jerry's Tree. I trust him, don't I? "Hey Tucker! I'm gonna head home!" I yell and start towards Me and Sparklez's house.

Jordan's Pov

"Jardon the Dianite...." I interrupt her, "Tom" "He wouldn't hurt either of us, would he?" I can hear the fear in Capsize's voice. She turns and wraps her arms around me. "Tom would never hurt you Capsize." I whisper wiping one of her tears. "Look!" She says and I turn to see the sunset. "I love sunsets. They remind me of home." Capsize says pulling me close to her. She's different. She's not shy, she's curious. Not about me but about the land.

"I wish this night would last forever." She whispers leaning her head on my shoulder. "Me to."

Time Skip

Tom's Pov

It's midnight and Sparklez still isn't home! Its time I go look for him. I walk over to Jerry's Tree. As I start to get closer to the top I hear Sparklez talking. "Tom isn't a bad person. He's actually pretty amazing." "But he's a Dianite! They destroyed my home." Capsize cries and I realize I've miss judged Sparklez. "Tom's different. Maybe you should......" I walk up to find Capsize in Sparklez's arms! "How much of that did you hear?" Sparklez says giving me a sympathetic look. "Enough."

Capsize's Pov

I back away from Jardon, but he doesn't stop looking at me. "I should go." I say standing up. "No wait!" Jardon says jumping up with me. He pulls me close and glances over his shoulder at Tom before talking. "See you tomorrow." He whispers and I shiver as his lips graze my ear. I go straight back to the boat which isn't to far away.

Sparklez Pov

Tom just kind of stares at me. And I stare back at him. He walks over and folds himself in my arms. "Let's go home." He says looking up at me. "Okay."

Tom's Pov

I kiss Sparklez passionately. I feel him smile between kisses and its the best fucking feeling ever. We walk home hand in hand when Sparklez laughs. "What's so funny?" I ask climbing into bed. "How perfect we fit together." He says climbing into bed next to me. "Love you." I whisper "Love you too." Sparklez says kissing me once more before falling alseep in my arms.