Chapter Two

Jordan's Pov

I wake up to find Tom sitting in a chair across from the couch crying! I walk over and wrap my arm around him. "Hey shh what's wrong?" I whisper and he buries his head in the crook of my neck. "I think I'm in love with you." He sobs and I hold him tighter. I pull away from him and stare into his eyes. I feel myself start to smile as I pull him close and.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I jolt awake in a cold sweat. Damn, I knew that was to good to be true. I feel something jabbing into my side, I reach into my pocket and pull out my blade. I shut all the curtains and slide the blade across my wrist.

One for Mianite
One for Dianite
One for home
Two for Tom

I set the blade down and let out a deep sigh.

Tom's Pov

I put the finishing touches on Sparklez's present. Two Dianite bombs and full Iron armor. "Tom what are you doing." Tucker says more than asks. "I'm getting another team mate." I reply with a cheeky smile. "Oh fuck you Tomas!" Tucker jokes and we both laugh. "So where is that Sparkly man?" Sonja asks and almost on que Sparklez shows up. "Team Dianite is giving you a loan!" I yell and a small smile spreads on Sparklez's face. "Thanks!" He says putting on his armor. "And two Dianite bombs!" I cherp handing him the creeper spawn eggs. "Maybe I'll join Dianite." Sparklez says, wearing that beautiful smile of his. Wait! No I didn't just think that. "Oh come on Jordan! Tom wants a slave, I just want a friend!" Tucker cries causing a laugh out of all of us. "But seriously thanks Tom." Sparklez says and I notice him slightly blushing. "Oh no problem man." I reply trying to sound half normal. Jordan runs off with Tucker to do who knows what. I run to Nade's castle in hope he'll be able to help. "Nade!" I yell and he comes up from his vault. "Yes?" He says his Chagian accent ringing out. "Somethings wrong with me." I reply and he walks me down to his vault. "Nade I think I have feelings for Sparklez." I say my eyes watering up. "What? Tom you never told me you were....." I stop him, "I didn't know I was! There's just something about him.....h...he's sl innocent!" I sob into Nade's shoulder. "Have you talked to him about it? Or anyone else besides me?" "No. I really don't want to screw things up with him." I reply and I feel Nade nod. "Maybe you should. Talk to Jordan I mean." I pull away from Nade, then collapse on his couch.

Jordan's Pov

Tucker and I walk to meet the priest. "Dec! You home!" Tucker yells as we walk in the large area Tom showed me yesturday. A man in a all white suit walks out of the back area. "Ah you must be Sparklez." Dec says and I fake a smile.

Tucker's Pov

When Jordan shakes Dec's hand his sleeve comes up just a bit. It comes up just enough for me to see the scars that are buried in his wrists. "Tucker?" Dec says and I snap back to reality. "Yeah sorry umm I better go see Sonja. Jordan will you be okay?" I ask. "Yeah do you know where Tom is?" He asks, Dec answers for me. "Check Nade's castle big green and black can't miss it." He says eyeing me. I take off towards Sonja's house. I walk in and Sonja kisses me. "Hey I'm worried about Jordan." I say sitting down on Sonja's pink love seat. "Why?" She asks joining me. "When he shook Dec's hand I saw his wrists....." I let my voice trail off, knowing Sonja understood by her gasps.

Jordan's Pov

When Nade's castle comes into sight I back down. I was gonna tell Tom the truth on how I felt about him. I sprint home and once I'm there I head straight to the bathroom. I pull out my blade, shut and lock the bathroom door just in case, and slide my shirt and jacket off. I go for my mid-arm because the cuts from this morning haven't healed yet.

One for Tucker
Another for Sonja
Three for Tom
One for myself

I close my eyes and let the tears run down my face. "Jordan! You home?" I hear Tom yell. "I just wanted to check up on you!" I ignore him and slide the blade across my opposite wrist. I go a bit deeper than usual for mg last one then stop. I'm done for the night. I wash my arm and walk to my room. I slide on a black shirt and green shorts before climbing into bed. I lay and stare at the ceiling. I wonder if Tom is thinking about me?

Tom's Pov

I lay in bed and rest my eyes. I wonder if Sparklez is thinking about me? I love everything about the man. He's just so innocent and sweet! But he's straight and this is just a faze. No, this may just be a faze in my life. But he isn't just a faze.