Chapter 19

Jordan's Pov

Tucker, Tom, Sonja, and I have committed to this rebellion.

"So have y'all thought about wedding planning yet?" Sonja asks me more than Tom.

"Well we were but Andor's speech interrupted us a bit." Tom says and eveyone falls silent.

"WHERE THE HELL IS ANDOR!!!!!" Steve yells scaring the crap out of me.

"YOU BUNCH OF DINGOS!"

"WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM!"

"He got arrested." I say innocently trying to calm Steve down.

"BY WHOM?!"

"The lieutenant." Steve facepalms before looking back at us again.

"we needed him." Steve says calmly

"Who do you think was gonna run the town after we threw the king off the thrown?"

"mE?" Tom chirps and I playfully elbow him. Now is not the time for jokes.

"Andor was not only the natural successor, he was suitable for the job." Steve pauses,

"And you lost HIM!"

"SYNDY!" He yells at Tom for his remark.

"I didn't lose shit he suicided." Tucker snaps and then it hits me. He did suicide.

"We gotta find him." I whisper pulling away from Tom.

"YOU DON'T SAY! Sparklybum and Syndy are dismissed." Steve says.

Tom and I walk towards home.

"What happened back there?" Tom asks taking my hand in his.

"Its my fault." Is all I can say. Because it is. How can I get engaged then the next day he confesses. Its my fault.

"Jordan no its not. That was his choice nothing you did could've caused that."

"But it did. Tom I had a panic attack back at the training camp. I promised Andor if he came back with me, I'd never let anyone hurt him." I pause,

"When I said yes he got scared, much like you did, and thought he lost me. Unlike you, he took it out on himself."

"Jordan stop doing this to yourself! Sure what Tucker said was true, and my assumption about Andor was also true.." I stop him.

"What was your assumption?"

"That he saw you as more than a friend."

"See you just admitted it! It is my fault! Now stop trying to make me feel better." I'm holding back tears at this point.

"Jordan I really don't want to argue. If you think its your fault then so be it." Tom says and I let him hug me. I let a few tears slip but no more than that.

"No matter what I'm here for you." Tom whispers pulling away from me.

His hands rest gently on my lower back, as mine do his.

"Thank you." I whisper back and give Tom a kiss.

"So what else do we need to do today?" Tom asks smiling at me.

"Well I was gonna strip mine, but you can do whatever."

"Its whatever I was hoping maybe you wanted to conquer the Twilight Forest with me. But since you're busy I guess I'll just bring Wag along." Tom slowly walks away and lets his head hang. He turns back and frowns. I give in, I run and jump on his back.

"I'm coming with you." I say dragging out the U. Tom smiles and I peck his cheek.