Chapter 15

Tom's Pov

I meet Jordan and of course Andor at the gate.

"I'll give you two some time." Andor says after about five minutes of me 'mean mugging' him.

Jordan looks as if he's trying hard to think of something to say.

I feel my eyes water as I see his do. Why is apologizing so hard?!

"I don't know what happened yesturday. But whatever I did I'm sorry." Jordan says and I close my eyes.

I feel arms slide around me. I instantly know they're his.

"Don't be sorry." I pause to let out a sob.

"Because you didn't do anything....w...wr...wrong." I sob wrapping my arms around Jordan.

"I'm so so so so so so sorry."

"I know, and I forgive you." Jordan's the best boyfriend I could ever ask for.

"I'm so sorry." I repeat, up until I shoved him I never knew how much I had to loose.

Now I know, I know how much I have. I could get every diamond stripped off me,

And I'd still be happy. Because I have my Sparklez. Mine, and mine only.

"Tom. Can you tell me what's wrong?" Jordan whispers. I owe it to him, I really do.

I pull away from Jordan and we sit against the towns wall.

"Well I guess I felt threatened by Andor, and the fact he could be with you ever moment he wanted to. I got madder and madder every time I allowed you to leave with him. I got jealous and it was stupid. But when you asked what was up..." I let my voice trail off.

Jordan puts his hand in my own, encouraging me to continue.

"I knew you liked Andor as a friend. And I didn't want to hurt you, by saying what was up. But I took my anger out on you and it was wrong and I'm so sorry." I don't know what more to say.

"Tom no one can replace you. Ever, never in a milliom years could anyone replace you." Jordan says pulling me into a warm hug.

"I'm so sorry." I sob again. I can never say it enough.

"Shhh don't cry. Its okay. Its okay, I promise."

"I was scared to loose you. I was scared and confused. I thought I was replaced." I feel myself start to tremble.

"Thomas Cassell Syndicate! If you ever say you thought I'd replaced you again...." I pull away from him.

Jordan kisses me. I allow myself to shift to where I'm sitting on his lap.

I feel Jordan lick my bottom lip. This is something he's always done. Not sure why, but its whatever.

I stick my tounge in Jordan's mouth and he mirrors the action.

"Don't you ever think that again." Jordan whispers between our kisses.

This doesn't stop me from breaking our kiss. Its obvious I have domination and I'm not giving it up!

"Because you're irreplaceable." I pull back after Jordan says this.

"And you're cheesy." I reply and we both laugh.

"Well I'm happy to see my love birds are back to being happy!" Sonja says.

I move off of Jordan and help him up.

"Your Love birds?" I question,

"Yes my love birds! Now save it for sometime else! I'm ready to go to the deep dark."

"Why don't you go alone and let us get a room." Jordan says allowing me to pull him close.

"No I don't like the deep dark! And Tucker's working with Wag today! Please!" She begs.

I look down and Jordan who nods at me.

"Fine, lets go cause I ain't waitin' on you!"

I fly over to the deep dark portal, beating both Jordan and Sonja.

Andor's Pov

Well, I guess I can only hope Jordan comes to his senses and chooses me over the Dianitee.

I still am gonna try everything in my power to make Jordan realize he belongs with me. (A/N like Taylor Swift)

Tom's Pov

I drop Jordan and Sonja off at the town gates. I wish I didn't have to leave him.

"By Thomas." Jordan says, winking at me.

"By Jordan." I give him a quick kiss them head to my island.

Luckfully Wag is already waiting. Hopefully he'll be able to help me out.

"You needed help, with?" He says polietly

"I need help planning a proposal."