Chapter 30

1:30 A.M.

Jordan's Pov

I jolt awake, nearly falling of the couch, from the worst nightmare I've ever had.

It was Tom and my's wedding. I had said my 'I do' but Tom couldn't, and when he finally did he said no....

I feel the tears start running down my face. I walk into our bedroom and Tom is fast asleep.

I slide into bed next to him and he wraps his arms around me.

"Shhh its okay. I'm......" Tom falls back asleep mid sentence.

I nussle into Tom's chest and attempt to sleep.

Andor's Pov (mawhaha)

Both Ianite and myself can't sleep. I sit outside like always and just stare.

I can't help but think about what happened with Jordan.

He'd pulled me into a hug and I looked up at the same time he'd looked down.

Then I happened. Everything I'd dreamt of for the past 6 months.

I know that wasn't what it was like for Jordan.

For him it was like a nightmare had come true. Watching him run out broke my heart, but imagining what he'd half to face when he got home hurt more.

Ianite claims to have saw everything go down. But I'm not sure I believe her.

Tomorrow's the wedding, that I know is still happening.

Tom wouldn't turn back at this point, neither would Jordan.

I can hear Ianite humming a song from inside. Its one mom used to sing.

Inside my mind I can hear all the voices saying do not lean over the ledge,

I shouldn't look down and I shouldn't have found, your lips I still taste in my head.

We one more little monster is born, tell me lies and I'll justify them.

It hits me then she's not singing it like mom used to me. She's singing like she would've to Spark. And she's singing about my dad.

Desperate today and its making me pay every night with a kiss on your head.

Name of the game is out running the blame, so I ain't gonna love you again,

Now she's singing about me, and Jordan.

I guess we'll be friends, I guess we'll be friends.

Oh why, why, can't, can't, you take me in your arms now. Why, why, can't, can't, you take me!

She sounds as if she's crying. I don't blame her. I know some of the things Tom said hit her close to home.

Better stop crying, hello and goodbyeing, I let you slip on through my hands.

You get your time and the other halfs mine...,

"Our Spark Plug." Ianite's voice echoes in my head. I've never been one to relate songs to life, but now I can't not relate this to it. Ianite repeats the chorus and then lets the song dies down.

I watch the sun rise, if things like what they used to be Jordan would be next to me. Then after we'd watch the sun rise it was off to see Tom.

Tom thinks he knowd everything there is to know about Jordan, but he's wrong.

When Jordan watched the sunrise he'd close his eyes. His amnesia from his past life would fade and he'd get bits and pieces from what his life was.

It was mostly events that led up to his attempted suicide jump, off a clif. That's how we landed in the other world.

"Andor. I'm going to see Spark Plug I'll be back later." Ianite says softly.

"Be careful." I reply and let her leave.

Tom's Pov

I'm not sure when Jordan came to bed last night. All I know is that when I woke up he was in my arms.

I haven't got much of an issue with it, I mean we are getting married tomorrow!

I wonder if Jordan's as nervous as I am. Probably not, it doesn't seem like him to be nervous about something like a wedding.

"Tom? Spark Plug? You home?" Ianite says and I slip from Jordan's grasp. As much as I don't want to, I know I need to apologize for my words yesturday.

"Hi, umm Jor....I mean Spark Plug is sleeping. But I just wanted to say I'm sorry for yesturday."

"Its okay I know you were just hurt. I would've been to, if I were in your shoes. Is everything okay between you two?" Ianite asks eyeing our, closed, bedroom door.

"Yeah, I think we got everything worked out." I reply running a hand through my hair.

"He didn't get much sleep last night, did he?"

"Umm no I may have couched him. But at some point last night he came to bed.

"Well let him know Andor and I are okay. And that I'll see him later."

1:05 p.m.

Jordan walks in and joins me on the couch. "Good morning love." He says, his morning voice is so sexy! All raspy and shit.

"Morning I guess. You've slept all day." I say wrapping my arm around him.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" He asks and I can feel his brown eyes on me.

"I wanted you to get some sleep." I say and Jordan pulls away from me.

"Tom, you know I love you more then anything right? And no one in this enitre world could ever replace you." He says our eyes locking together. Mine fill with tears.

All I can do is nod and let tears fall. "Come here." Jordan says and I let him pull me into a hug.

Jordan's Pov

Tom sobs and trembles in my arms. His head rest gently on my shoulder, mine on his.

I let a few tears fall of my own. I hate seeing Tom this way, the worst part is knowing I caused it.

"I....l...l...love...y....y...you t..t..oooo" Tom sobs.

I pull away from him and kiss him. It was a very 'wet' kiss considering we've both been sobbing out eyeballs out! But nonetheless its still a good one.

Tom pulls away only for air. We both laugh and Tom lets me lay my head back on his chest.

"I love you. Because you probably couldn't have understood it the first time." Tom giggles.

"I understood you, but I love you more." I say in responce.

"No you don't!" Tom playfully yells.

"Yes I do."

"No you dont! Wait are we really turning into that couple!" Tom and I both laugh.

"But really I love you."

"I love you too To-mas." With everything back as I should be, I think everybody's calmed down. Now all that's left is our wedding tomorrow! I haven't been so excited and nervous for any event ever! I wonder if Tom feels the same?