Chapter 17

Jordan's Pov

This is killing me. I should've never came! If Andor wouldn't have said anything about a rebellion in Ianite's favor, I wouldn't have.

I feel my eyes start to water as we do our tenth set of suicides into push ups.

It should be easy by now, but its not.

"Don't cry!" The instructor yells at me. Him yelling only makes me want to cry more.

After ten minutes later I start to feel sick. Great this has to happen now!

I excuse myself and run straight to the bathroom. And sure enough I get sick.

Everything starts to hurt. My chest my head. It even hurts to breathe!

I want home and I want Tom.

Short time skip

Andor's Pov

Jordan hold onto me and sobs. He claims to be hurt but I know the real reason he's upset.

I pull away and he holds his arms over his head. "Drink water." I say handing him a bottle of water.

"Take him outside, to get some fresh air. Its hot and stuff in here." Jace another of the trainees suggests.

I lead Jordan outside and sit him down on a bench.

"Is it Tom?" I ask gently and he nods. He lets me hold him while he sobs.

I hate seeing him this way. "I c...can't do this an.....anymore!" Jordan sobs.

"Don't say that, I know you can." My attempt to calm him down fails.

"Can we just go home?" Jordan pleads. I can't get over him saying we!

"My dad would literally kill both of us if we left." Sometimes the truth can be cold.

"He won't lay a finger on either of us." Jordan pulls away from me. I know what he is suggesting.

"Jordan we can't and you...." he cuts me off,

"Stop being scared of him! He's not gonna hurt you, or not when I'm around anyways." Its adorable seeing Jordan this way. Makes my heart skip a beat.

Time Skip

Tom's Pov

We've got it all set up and ready to go. With the extra help of Farmer Steve, we got everything done a lot faster.

We've got a young preformer named Maddi, to sing a combination of Jordan and my favorite songs.

A Sky Full of Stars by Coldplay and Sing by Ed Sheeran. (A/N My favorite songs at the moment.... yes I know they're old! Can't stop me from loving them!)

I've decided on just outside Tucker's dojo (spelling?) for the location.

"Tom!" Maddi yells running in.

"Yes?"

"They're back early." She says. Normally I would've panicked but we've got everything worked out already so its good!

I walk to the gates and Jordan runs right into my arms. "God, I missed you." He says into my chest.

"I've missed you more." I reply lifting his chin up. He smiles because he knows what I want. He stands on his tip toes and kisses me.

He pulls away and buries his head in the crook of my neck.

I'm so excited. I'm excited to finally claim Jordan as my own. I just hope he says yes.

Time Skip till sunset

Jordan's Pov

Andor and I walk to the dojo where Tom wanted us to meet him.

When we arrive, there's a girl with a guitar playing my favorite song! What is this?!

Tom's Pov

I've never been more nervous for one thing in my enitre life!

All the what ifs running through my head. I've got to do this, I need to.

I sent Tucker, Sonja, Wag, and Steve out a while ago.

Maddi goes into the second to last verse, and as we had rehearsed she lowers her voice a bit.

Jordan smiles when he sees me. I return a smile to him.

I take a deep breath and take one of Jordan's hands in my own.

Jordan's Pov

"Tom what is this?" I ask but when Tom kneels down I instantly know.

"Jordan Maron, since the day I first laid eyes on you I knew you were mine, These past two weeks have brought us so much. Even through the ups and the downs I knew you were the one. And this is why I'm asking you, Jordan Maron, to be my husband." Tom says and my heart stops.

I can't even function! I nod and smile bigger than I have in a super long time.

Tom gets the memo and slides the beautiful, silver with a black detail, ring on my finger.

Tom pulls me in his arms and the tears start to come.

"I love you so much." Tom says rubbing his hand up and down my back.

"I love you so much more." I reply.

"Now Sparklez, we all know that's a lie!" Tom says moving his hands to my hips.

I kiss him deeper, and more passionate, than I ever have before.

I finally get to call Tom my own! And I couldn't be more happy.