Chapter Ten

Jordan's Pov

Tom's arrow flies straight into Dianite's

heart. He did it, he killed him!

"All hail Dianite V.2!" People cheer. Tom runs to me and hugs me.

"Damn it Sparklez! Tell me not to cry." Tom whispers in my ear.

"Tom you're a god now." I say pulling back, but keeping my hands around Tom. He leans in and kisses me gently.

A gust of wind burst from behind us and I see her. She's healthy now!

And is radiant and beautiful! "M' Lady!"  I bow at her feet.

"What is your wish heroes?" She asks placing her hand on my head.

"Save Capsize." Tom answers for me. "Does that call for all of you?" Ianite speaks softly.

"Yes." Tucker answers confidently. After a long moment of silence Ianite sighs.

"Jordan." She whispers allowing me to stand up.

"I couldn't save her, I brought her back but she isn't the same. I'm sorry." Ianite says and behind her a zombified Capsize stands.

She lunges at Tucker, pinning him to the ground. "She can't live Skipper." Ianite says over Tucker's cries.

Tom leaves my side and I let him. I feel my heart breaking more and more every second.

"Jordan, I have to be the one. She's my sister." Skipper says placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Jordan! They can't hold her back for long!" Sonja yells. I hand Skipper Capsize's sword, she gave me before she was taken.

Skipper two hits her. Just like that, ome of my best friends, gone. Tom is beside me almost instantly after her death.

"Come children." Ianite says flying towards the edge. We all follow her and Tom takes my hand.

She stops us at the edge. "Now you must jump. Into a new beginning. Into better times." She speaks.

"Listen, there's nothing for me in the overworld now that my sisters..." Skipper pauses.

"Now that my sisters gone, I'm going to stay behind with My Lady. I wish you all the best of luck." He finishes

"Skipper no." Sonja says and he nods. "Yes. I guess this is goodbye friends."

"Goodbye. We'll miss you." Tom says on the behalf of Tucker, Sonja, and I.

"I'll count us down." I add. I grab Tucker's hand, he grabs Sonja's. We are now a chain that represents, friendship, warriorship, loyalty, and love.

"3, 2, 1" we all jump into the void. Into the better times, to safety.

Now lets just hope Ianite will keep her word, like I assume she will.