18- After The Festival

Recap-

I turned back to Shoto and used blue fire and shot it at him so it surrounded him. Shoto used his ice to put the fire out just like I thought he would creating a thick fog. I sneaked behind Shoto and hit him in the back of the head knocking him out. I stood there then once the fog cleared Midnight said “ Y/n Is the winner!”

Y/n POV

I heard Bakugou say “Let go of me Shitty Hair.” and Kiri “Oh yeah sorry Bakubro couldn't let you go down there during the fight”. I looked over and saw Kiri releasing his grip on Bakugou. I walked to the dressing room to get changed to hide all the cuts and scars I've gotten over the years. 

I would use makeup to cover my cuts and scars but I ran out yesterday.After I got changed I walked over to the rest of the class. “Whats up nerds”. The whole class looked at me and The girls said “ Y/n you were great”.

 I looked over and saw an excited Mina “ Party in my room tomorrow!” The girls all looked at me and said “Yay Y/n you have to go.” I started to walk away and said “I won't make any promises.” As I walked past Bakugou he said “You did good Y/n.” 

I continued to walk past him and said “Oh thanks Hedgehog”. I walked to the room where Aizawa and Mic are. “ Hey Mr.Aizawa I need to talk to you.” I heard his tired voice say “ It can wait till after the festival”. “Mr.Aizawa It won’t take long”. 

I heard some shuffling around and the door open to show a tired Aizawa. “Ok fine hurry up”. I sighed and looked him in the eyes “ I want to forfeit the tournament”. He gave me a rare shocked expression and said “Are you sure you want to forfeit Y/n?” “I’m sure teach”. “Ok I'll tell Mic.” I turned to walk away and said “ Thanks, teach.” 

After the festival everyone headed back to the dorms. I headed to my room and said “I'm gonna be in my room”. As I was walking away I heard Mina yell “Tomorrow's Saturday so well see you tomorrow.” I kept walking and said “ I already told you guys i'm not making any promises” I could hear all the girls say “ Ok fine bye”.

Word count= 405