5-The Day Of The Fight

Recap

Hedgehog and me took our spots and got in our fighting stances. I heard Mr. Aizawa say “ Ok don’t kill each other”. I don’t say a word but I hear Hedgehog say “Can’t make any promises”. I heard Uraraka yell “Be careful Y/n”, Then Aizawa asked Hedgehog and me “ Ready to start”?

Bakugou POV

Aizawa and the rest of the class went a safe distance away while Y/n and me got ready and waited for Aizawa to say begin. I looked at Y/n and could practically see a red aurora surrounding her. I could tell she was really mad. I think she's actually going to try and kill me. Next thing I know, Aizawa yells begin! I looked to where Y/n was and she vanished . 

I don’t see her anywhere shit I need to stay alert she could be anywhere. Then I feel like something small just tackled me and is trying to pin me down. I realize it's Y/n she starts throwing punches at me. I feel liquid on my lip which means my lip is bleeding. I hear Shitty hair yelling at me saying “Backubro tap out it ain’t worth it!” I don’t need to tap out. 

I aint weak like those damn extras. I look and Y/n It looks like she somehow got angrier bye Shitty hairs words. Y/n kept punching me till everything went black and I became unconscious. 

Y/n POV

I kept punching Hedgehog till Aizawa pulled me back using his scarf. After a couple minutes I started to calm down and Mr.Aizawa released me. Mr.Aizawa told me to take Bakugou to Recovery girl and I started feeling guilty about injuring Hedgehog. I pick up Hedgehog and take him to Recovery girl. I had a difficult time carrying Hedgehog to Recovery girls office because he's taller than me.

 Bakugou is like 5’7 and I'm only like 4’11 so he practically towers over me. Once I finally got Hedgehog to recovery girl’s office I laid him down on the bed. Recovery girl came over and said “Oh what happened here”? I explained to her what happened while she healed him then she said “Ok all done”.  I then ask “Is he going to be okay recovery girl? I didn't hurt him too bad did I”? 

She then looked at me and said “He will be fine, don't worry he should wake up soon”. I felt a little relieved but I was still worried about him. I looked at Recovery girl and said “Okay that's good can I stay here for a little while if you don't mind”. Recovery girl told me “It's fine with me Y/n”. I made sure I don’t show any emotion whatsoever and keep a monotone voice which is easy to do cause I've done it all my life. 

I thanked Recovery girl and sat down in a chair by Hedgehog's bed.

Authors note:Hope you enjoyed.

Word count: 496