12- The Beginning Of The Search

Recap

  I would be able to see all my surroundings. The cliff was just a little higher than the tree canopy so I would be able to see anny one that's coming. Once Sapphire left me on the cliff alone I looked up at the stars and started getting flashbacks of my nightmare WHY THE HELL AM I THINKING OF THAT DAY!?

Back at UA

Bakugo POV

What the hell just happened damn it Y/n. I ran back inside and ran straight for Aizawa’s room. I start pounding on the door. MR. AIZAWA WAKE UP ITS AN EMERGENCY! I could hear him say “I’m gonna kill you Bakugo this better be important." 

WAIT before you start threatening to kill me let me explain. I explain to him what just happened. Aizawa then said “ Okay but wake me up again and I will find a way to get you kicked out of UA now go get the others meet in the living room and tell them what's going on. Okay I run down the halls waking everyone up except for Grape. Once I woke everyone up and we met up in the living room They all started asking why I woke them up.

 I then yelled at them to SHUT THE HELL UP AND LISTEN. Once they all shut up I then explained what just happened. The class then said “ Wait Y/n left? Yes and we need to go find her. Four eyes then said “we better find her soon the LOV is still out there”.

 Hurry up and get ready we're gonna go look for her meet back here in five minutes. They then left to go get ready once they all arrived back in the living room they said “ Okay let’s go find Y/n. Aizawa then showed up and said “ Bakugo probably explained what happened .We need to hurry up and go let’s all split up into groups of two and go look for Y/n”. We all got into groups with Shitty Hair. 

We looked in the direction of the forest hoping to see any sign of Y/n. Shitty Hair kept saying things like don't worry Bakubro we’ll find her or She’s strong she’ll be okay. 

Word Count: 375