22-The Mineta Party Incident

Recap-

Y/n then stopped singing and looked around. The whole class said "Y/n you did great". Y/n looked at the floor.

She heard Mineta say "wow you look good and can sing your amazing babe". Y/n started feeling really annoyed. Then Kiri said "can you sing another song Y/n you have an amazing voice."

Y/n POV

I looked over at Mineta " Hold that thought Mineta can you come with me

Outside". Mineta looked at me then said " Sure babe". The whole class followed us outside to see what would happen. I grabbed a weapon that I had hidden and started beating up Mineta.

Mineta started yelling "Someone help me!". I started to get really mad and turned into my shadow wolf form. Mineta then yelled "PLEASE HELP ME I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!". I felt something wrap around me.

I turned around to attack and saw Aizawa holding me with his scarf. I started trying to destroy the scarf but failed. I refused to give up though. Mr.Aizawa then said "Can someone take Mineta to the nurses office". I heard Deku say " Sure I'll take him".

Deku then picked up Mineta and took him to the nurses office. Aizawa then tried to grab me and I bit his hand. Aizawa yelled "HEY DON'T BITE ME!! Momo can you get a cage to lock Y/n up?". I heard Momo say "I can try but if not anything can't we just lock her up in her room".

Aizawa then sighed and said "If we lock her in her room she'd break the window and escape. She cant stay in anyone's room cause she'd try to kill them so the only option is to put her in a crate and have her stay in the common area." I kept trying to break free from Aizawa's scarf then I herded Bakugou's footsteps approaching me.

Bakugou started to pet my head and I started to calm down. I then felt Aizawa's scarf start to loosen. Aizawa said " Bakugou you take Y/n". Aizawa then left.

Bakugou started to walk to his room and said " Come on Y/n let's go". I refused to move and sat where I was standing. The rest of the class decided to leave and go to bed. Bakugou noticed I wasn't following so he turned around and sighed.

He then said "Why do you have to be so stubborn". Bakugou then picked me up and took me to his room. He laid down on his bed and refused to let go till I calmed down we both fell asleep. In the morning I woke up to Bakugou yelling at me "Y/n wake up! Come on Y/n we need to go to school come on."

I looked at Bakugou trying to get me to move. I bit him not hard enough so he bleeds just hard enough that he feels it. Then after i Bit him I tried to fall back asleep.

I refused to move then I felt someone picking me up. "HEY DON'T BITE ME!! If I have to deal with those idiots, so do you." Bakugou refused to put me down and decided to carry me to school. I fell asleep while Bakugou was carrying me to school.

3rd POV

Bakugou walked into the classroom holding a sleeping Y/n. Kiri and Aizawa were the only ones in the classroom. Kiri yelled " Hey Bakubro! Did Y/n ever calm down last night?". Bakugou looked at him annoyed "Shut up Shitty hair she's sleeping and she was in a bad mood this morning". Kiri said "Ok Bakubro and thanks for the warning".

Word Count: 615