26-I Don't Need Anyone Right?

Recap-

Recovery girl left and I  looked at Y/n. I took a chair and put it by the bed and sat down. I looked at Y/n’s peaceful face while she was sleeping. I don’t know what this girl is doing to me. I just can't stop worrying about her. 

When i'm with her I get this strange feeling in my stomach  when I’m around her or thinking about her. She makes me happy. I feel a tear rolling down my face. I started to cry.I grabbed Y/n hand closest to me and said “Y/n please come back to me. 

Please.”I then looked down at the ground crying.

Y/n POV

I hear a voice say “Y/n please come back to me. Please”. I recognize the voice put I can’t seem to place it. I feel something warm holding  my hand. I slowly start to open my eyes and see blurry spiky yellow hair. 

Once my eyes adjust I see Bakugou clearly and he looks upset.

 I'm still tired and look at him then say “Hey Hedgehog what’s the big fuss about”. I smirked then he looked at me shocked. Next thing I know I am being tackled in a hug.

 I wince in pain and do my best to not show I'm injured. I do my best to not yelp in pain.I hug Bakugo back then he pulled back and says “Sorry” I looked at him in confusion and said “ The Katsuki Bakugou the pomeranian the adorable Hedgehog my favorite Hedgehog in the world apologizing.” 

His face then became a little red. I then said"Hey are you ok your face is red are you sick? Oh no your sick tell me what I can do to help what-"
"Hey Dumbass I'm fine I'm not sick."
He then said “Don't you ever do that again”. I looked at him then let out a raspy laugh and said “ Ok no promises and what exactly am I not supposed to do again”.   He looked at me and said “ You know don’t be reculass don’t worry me like that.

 I thought I was going to lose you brat ok”. I looked at him and groaned “Damn It why”. He looked at me confused. I knew he was confused with what I said “I’ll tell you later Hedgehog one day”. 

I then realized what he said earlier “ Hey Hedgehog you know It’s gonna take a little more than a couple fights to kill me”. I then smirked at his shocked expression. Bakugo looked  at me and I said “ Okay now I'm gonna go to the gym to train bye”. I start to get up to head to my room to grab change of clothes. 

I felt a hand grab my wrist. I looked back and saw that Bakugo grabbed my wrist. Bakugo looked me straight in the eyes and said “No you aren't you need to rest”. “But Hedgehog I need to train” I whined. He had an amused expression on his face. I turn around to leave with Bakugos still holding my wrist.

 All the sudden I feel like I'm being lifted up. I immediately went to grab the person to flip them. As I was moving my arm I did my best not to yelp in pain. I then realized it was Bakugo. I started to relax in his arms. Bakugo was holding me bridal style. ‘ Why do I get this weird feeling whenever I'm around him.’ 

He just walks in silence while holding me. “ So Hedgehog where are you taking me”? He doesn't respond so I just wait. A little bit later where at the door to my room. Bakugou makes it so that he's holding me with one arm. 

While he uses his other to dig in his pocket for I guess the key. Bakugou then unlocked the door, still holding me with one arm as he walked in my room. He shuts the door and locks it then puts the key back in his pocket. He moves his arm so that he's holding me bridal style again. He then set me down in my bedroom that I was laying down.

 He then went and sat in the chair by my desk and looked at me. I just looked at him. I was about to ask if he was gonna leave or what. I don’t want him to leave for some reason. 

I’ve always lived and fended for myself. I never had anyone, needed anyone, or wanted anyone . Why is he so different? Bakugo then said “ I'm not leaving”. I sighed then started sitting up.

 I did my best to not wince in pain. I then said “hey come on Hedgehog just let me train”.He then stood up went to the closet then grabbed a blanket and pillow. He started to make a bed on the couch. Bakugo then said “ No now go to sleep you need to rest. Then when you are better well go get you stuff for the camp trip.”.

 “Hedgehog let me train”. He looked at me then said “No”. I sighed then said “Ugh fine night Hedgehog”. I then layed back down and started to drift off to sleep. Before I fell asleep I heard Bakugou say “Night Wolfie”. 

Word Count: 920

Author: Hey guys I'll update when possible right now I'm on a roadtrip. I'll be gone for about 2 weeks so the next update will probably be either the middle of August or towards the end.