25-What's Happening

Recap-

I was limping, bleeding out and realized how much pain I’m actually in. I use the last bit of my energy and howl for help hoping someone is up.I feel my legs start to give out.I then collapsed and right before I blacked out I see the door open.

Y/n POV

Right before I blacked out as my vision was getting all fuzzy. I saw Ash blonde hair at the door. Then I was met with darkness.

Bakugou POV

I hear a single howl. I went outside hoping it was Y/n and that she was safe. I looked around then I saw blood. I saw Y/n past out in the middle of a pool of blood.

I whispered"Y/n" I didn't see a reaction so I yelled "Y/N NO!". I ran over to her And said "Y/n please be okay". I don't want to pick her up and make it worse. I took my phone out and called Aizawa. " Bakugou what do you want".

"Aizawa help, I just found Y/n outside the dorm building. She's in bad shape. She's bleeding, and unresponsive bring Recovery girl fast." " Bakugou calm down, I'll be there as fast as I can don't move her".

I stood by her waiting for Aizawa and Recovery girl. A couple minutes later I saw Aizawa and Recovery girl coming towards me. " Come on," I yelled.They came over and Aizawa asked what happened.

I looked at him and said " I don't know I heard a howl and found her like this." Recovery girl started speaking " Okay I need to move her to my office so I can have a better look at her. Aizawa take her to my office, be careful".

Aizawa started to pick up Y/n " Okay I'll start heading over there. Bakugou go back in the dorms you can see Y/n tomorrow just come to class first". "Fine" I walked away to the dorms I couldn't sleep at all that night. That Morning I got up early and left and I stopped at the classroom.

I saw Mr.Aizawa there and he said " Hey Bakugou you can't go see Y/n right now. Recovery girl is still treating her. You can see her after school". The entire day my mood was off I was just worried about her.

I kept quite the entire day and kept spacing out. When the last bell rang I grabbed my stuff and went straight to the nurses office. I saw Recovery girl and asked "So how is she Recovery girl?" Recovery girl turned towards me and said "When she wakes up she can leave but you need to keep a close eye on her and make sure she gets plenty of rest. Don't let her move around to much no hugs or anything that can cause strain"

She then turned around to leave. I could tell something was off "Hey what's really going on". Recovery girl looked at me with sorrow filled eyes.

Recovery girl then said " She was taken to the hospital last night and just got here a little bit ago". I looked at her confused and worried "Hospital". She then said " yes the hospital I looked her over last night and had to call she had left last night. I didn't have the equipment to treat her."

I looked at her and said " You can heal that damn Deku so why couldn't you heal Y/n why did she have to go". She looked at me then said " Bakugou she needed a blood transfusion she was bleeding out if we would have gotten to her even a couple minutes later it would have been too late she would have died". I was taken aback when I heard her say that she then walked to her desk and pulled something out.

She then said " This is a knife it may be a simple 4 inch knife but the doctors did surgery. They found this knife lodged in between her rib cage and it looks like Y/n was in a fight. Either by her turning fast and attacking the attacker or even the attacker knew what they were doing. This is just the blade or part of it that looks like it got snapped off.

It looks like if the knife went a little bit deeper it would have hit a major artery and killed her.That is why she needs to not move around much. She had to get fifteen stitches and even if just one of them comes undone it won't be good. So just try and make sure she takes it easy. While I was talking with the doctors they said it looks like this isn't her first fight I told them that she goes to UA.

They told me that she has multiple scars from different stab wounds and other things. They also looked into any medical records. It seems she never went to the hospital at all before, not even a clinic. I don't know about her past but it seems like she went through a lot."

Recovery girl left and I looked at Y/n. I took a chair and put it by the bed and sat down. I looked at Y/n's peaceful face while she was sleeping. I don't know what this girl is doing to me. I just can't stop worrying about her.

When i'm with her I get this strange feeling in my stomach when I'm around her or thinking about her. She makes me happy. I feel a tear rolling down my face. I started to cry.I grabbed Y/n hand closest to me and said "Y/n please come back to me.

Please."I then looked down at the ground crying.

Word Count 965