21-GYM

Recap-

Pikachu then said “Bakugo think is there any reason she might be mad at you”. “I already told you idiots I don't know”. Racoon eyes said “Bakugo get it figured out you're probably her closest friend here so work out your problems”. “Fine i'll try”.

 Raccoon eyes then said”Don't forget to party in my room tonight”. Denki and Kiri then said “Yeah we better get ready Sero is already getting ready”.

Y/n POV

I was sitting on my bed listening to music when I heard someone knocking on my door. I got up and opened the door. I saw Bakugou and grabbed my weapon. “Hey can we talk Y/n?” I move so he can walk in. 

I looked over and saw that he sat on my bed. I crossed my arms and waited for him to say something. “ So what’s going on.” I sighed knowing he would ask that.

 “Did you hear me last night?” I made direct eye contact with a serious look on my face and refused to look away.”Just the last part and that’s it”. “ Forget that I sang forget what you heard”.

 “What Why?!”Hedgehog I’m a horrible singer and I can’t even play my guitar.” I then looked away. I heard Bakugou sigh and say “That’s what this is all about?” 

“ Well yes I'm horrible when it comes to singing and playing instruments i'm sorry i woke you up last night”. I refused to look at him and just looked at the ground. Then I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I looked up at Bakugou shocked. 

“Um Bakugou”. He didn't respond, he was just hugging me. “Bakugou”. Bakugou then said “from what I heard last night you're an amazing singer and you can play the guitar.” he stood up and said “Shitty hair and them are having me go to the party tonight if you don't go i'll drag you there myself”. 

Bakugou then walked towards the door and left. About an hour after Bakugou left I decided to head towards the gym. I grabbed my stuff and went to tell Aizawa where I was going. He told me I could go so I left to the gym. I changed into shorts and a crop top. I’ve been at the gym for a couple hours now.

3rd POV

Back at the dorms

Bakugou knocked on Y/n’s door. “Y/n the partys going to start soon”. Bakugou doesn't hear a response and he has a spare key to y/n’s room. Y/n has a key for Bakugou’s room too because they always spend time together.

 Bakugou looks around and says “ Y/n”. Bakugou closed and locked the door. He went to tell the rest of the class and said “ Y/n’s gone”. The whole class yelled “what?!”. “You heard me now let's split up and meet back here. She left her phone so don’t bother calling her.” 

The whole class looked at him and said “Okay let’s go”.

(This is the random guy)Meanwhile at the gym

Meanwhile at the gym. A random guy walks up to Y/n and says “Hey whats a beautiful girl like you doing here alone”. Y/n didn’t even spare a glance and punched a punching bag.

 She hit the bag really hard and said “Leave me alone”.

Back at the dorms. Everyone met up and asked if anyone found Y/n. They all sighed and shook their heads. 

Mina said “ Where could she be”. Kiri said “ Has anyone checked the local gym?” Bakugou started walking to the door and said “I’ll go check”.

Back at the gym. 
The random guy has been bugging Y/n for fifteen minutes straight. The random guy then says “Oh come on babe I just want to hangout, talk and have a good time come on babe lets go”. Y/n then punched the punching bag and it went flying. It hit the front window and broke the window. 

Bakugou was almost to the gym when a punching bag went flying through a window. He picked up his pace and went to the front door. 

While Y/n was finally at her breaking point and said “Thats it DIE DIE DIE I HOPE YOU SUFFER IN HELL YOU-!”.

 Bakugou then walked in and saw Y/n beating a guy up. “Oi Y/n what are you doing you're gonna kill him at this rate”.

The guy was on the floor curled up crying and  saying “Please help me”.

(This is the guy) Y/n looked down at the guy and yelled “SHUT THE HELL UP!!” She then punched the guy hard enough in the face to the point where he passed out

(This is the guy)
 Y/n looked down at the guy and yelled “SHUT THE HELL UP!!” She then punched the guy hard enough in the face to the point where he passed out.Y/n looked up, grabbed her stuff and walked towards Bakugou. He had a weird look on his face. “What the hell did he do?” Y/n then spun around pointed at the passed out guy on the floor and said “THIS ASSHOLE THOUGHT HE COULD FLIRT WITH ME AND HE WOULDN'T LEAVE ME ALONE!”.

 Y/n spun around and started to leave. Bakugou smirked and said “Good job then he got what he deserved and was that you ''. Bakugou pointed to the broken punching bag on the sidewalk. Y/n continued to walk towards the dorms and said “Ya”. Y/n and Bakugou headed back to the dorms together and everyone decided to have a party in the common area. Y/n went to her room to get changed.

 She put on her (f/d/o/c) (Favorite/Design/Or/Color) tank top. Her (f/d/o/c) pants she couldn't find her favorite hoodie. She walked to Bakugou's room and opened the door. She started to look around till she found one of Baugous hoodies and stole it and she went back to her room. 

Once she made sure she was ready she checked the time and went down to the common room. The boys were trying to sing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1VxIVzWg_k

(In the video The first one order is Kiri, Denki, Sero, and Deku. For this just pretend the order is Sero, Denki, Kiri, Y/n).

Y/n sat on the floor by Bakugou's feet while he was sitting on the couch. “Hey Wolfie is that mine”. Bakugou pointed to the hoodie. She smirked and said “Maybe”. Bakugou made no move to take it back and let y/n borrow it.

Sero sang “ My loneliness is- “ Denki then interrupted “ Alright alright no I got it I got it”. Y/n started to get annoyed. Denki started singing “My loneliness is killing-”. Kiri then interrupted and said “ Alright I got it My loneliness is killing me-”. 

Y/n was getting really annoyed and said “ That's it I got it”. Y/n started singing “My loneliness Is killing me”. The whole class looked shocked and said “Woah”.  Y/n continued to sing “ And “I must confess I still believe”.

 Y/n then stopped singing and looked around. The whole class said “Y/n you did great since when do you sing ”. Y/n looked at the floor.

 She heard Mineta say “wow you look good and can sing your amazing babe”. Y/n started feeling really annoyed. Then Kiri said “can you sing another song Y/n you have an amazing voice.”

Word Count: 1,221