32- Letting It All Out?

Recap-

I was with Kiri chilling in his room. Kiri then said “Hey Bakubro I think you should go talk to Y/n”. I looked at him and said “Why what's going on”. Kiri then said “It's just ever since the attack she's been acting weird, distant,  and since she hangs out with you more than anyone else she might tell you what's going on”.

 I said “Ok fine i'll talk to her tonight”.

Y/n POV

I was in my room. I had just broken my punching bag and was cleaning up the mess. I heard a knock on the door as I picked up the broken punching bag. I threw it away in my trash can and said “ who's there?”. 

I heard Bakugous voice say “It's me now let me in”. I put everything up and said “Go away Hedgehog”. I sat back down on the floor and just looked out the window. Then I heard the door click Bakugou opened the door with his key.

 I heard him step in the room. I refused to make eye contact because I can't. I then say “I'm leaving tomorrow”. Bakugou then crouched down next to me. 

He then said “Okay you goin with the girls to the mall or something”. I said “No Bakugou'' and was holding back tears. I don't want to lose him but it's the only way to keep him safe. I then said “I'm leaving and never coming back I can't”.

 Bakugou then said “What makes you say that?!”. I then said “I have to, it's the only way to keep everyone safe”. Bakugou then said “Don't worry about those Damn Nerds, they'll be fine”. I looked away from him and said “Bakugou is the only way”. 

Then I felt arms wrap around me from behind in a hug. Then Bakugou said “ We'll find another way just tell me what's going on”. I then hugged Bakugou’s arms around me, still holding back tears.I then told some of my past. I said “ Aizawa had Shinsou use his quirk on me to make me tell them my past. 

I will tell you what I told them. When I was three I was sent off to assasin school. When I was four I graduated and was captured by the LOV. I met a guy there and we became close friends.

 One day we were able to escape. After six months we went to my house thinking It would be safe. I watched my parents kill my friend and I couldn't do anything. My parents told me to never use my quirk. 

I lost control and shifted into a black and red fire wolf. I killed my parents and burned the house down so I didn't have a reason to go back. I met Sirius when I was five. I left after six months to keep her and her family safe.

 I've been on the streets ever since. Moving from place to place.  It seems that everyone I get close to gets hurt or killed because of me. I don't stay in one place for long for that reason.

 If I get close to someone again they'll just get hurt because of me like you. You got  injured because of me and if I don't leave now you’ll probably be killed because of me. I don’t want to lose you but it’s the only way to keep you and everyone safe. There’s more but that's for another time maybe.”. 

Bakugou hugged me tighter and whispered in my ear “I don’t blame you for me being injured and you will never lose me. I'm not going anywhere. Have you been keeping that all bottled up your whole life?”. I shook my head yes.

 Bakugou loosened his grip on me while he was still sitting on the floor behind me. He turned me around so I would be facing him. He then hugged me and I buried my face in his chest. He started rubbing circles on my back.

 He rested his chin on the top of my head. I started to cry and I hate people seeing me like this. It just shows I'm weak. I tried to speak and said “I-Its like it's on the tip of my tongue and I don't know how to trigger it. I swear to god It literally makes me want to scream”.   

Bakugou then said in a calm voice “ Ok then scream”.  Still with my face buried in Bakugou’s chest I just scream.I felt Bakugou flinch and his arms tightened around me. Once I finished I looked around and everything in the room broke. There was glass everywhere. 

I wiped my eyes and looked up at Bakugou. Then I looked at my lap and said “ Sorry”. He then said “It’s ok go ahead and get your stuff”. I looked at him and tilted my head sideways.

 I then asked “Where are we going”. He picked me up as he stood up and said “You're staying in my room till we get your room cleaned up”. I shook my head and said “ Ok”. I then had Bakugou put me down and started to pack. 

I didn’t grab much because I already had clothes in Bakugou’s room. Once I was ready Bakugou said “ Are you ready”. I shook my head yes I didn’t really wanna speak afraid that my voice would crack. Bakugou took my bag and then grabbed my hand. He then opened the door and led me out. I was holding his hand staying close to him. 

The entire class was there in front of my room and they were looking at me and Bakugou holding hands. I squeezed Bakugou’s hand tighter out of nervousness. He looked at me and squeezed my hand back. He then looked at me and covered my ears. He turned his head away Bakugou then yelled “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU EXTRAS DOIN HERE”.

 I slightly jumped not expecting him to yell. He looked at me and took his hands off my ears and grabbed my hand again. I moved closer so I was practically hugging him. He didn't push me away, instead he kept me close. Kiri then said “We heard someone screaming so we thought we'd come see if everything is okay”. 

I then looked at the floor and said “ Get out of our way now”. The whole class except Kiri moved out of ourway. I look at Kiri and say “Come on, I'm not in the mood for this''. Kiri looks at me and Bakugou holding hands then says “Hey Bakubro ''. 

Bakugou then interrupted him and said “Shitty hair moves out of the way, you dont want Y/n to get mad”.  I just looked up and glared at Bakugou ‘really me getting mad isn't that bad’. Kiri then said “She won't do anything”. 

Kiri then whispered under his breath “I just want to know if you're gonna join the movie night with the rest of the Bakusquad tomorrow night.” I heard him because of my wolf hearing.  I looked at Kiri and said “Kiri tomorrow after training you and me or we can go right here right now and it depends on the movie.” Kiri then said “Wait you heard that and  we both know I would win so there's no point and I'm not gonna fight a girl, it's not manly”. 

I then pulled away from Hedgehog and said “THATS IT HEDGEHOG HOLD MY STUFF”. I shoved my stuff at Bakugou as I started to get ready to hit Kiri. I then felt like I was being picked up. I turned around to punch the person but stopped when I saw it was Bakugou.

Word Count: 1,285