20-The day

Recap-

Y/n turned around and saw me she took off running past me with a guitar. I turned around and started chasing her “Hey Y/n wait!”.I saw Bakugou and took off running to my room. I shut and locked my door then put headphones on.

Y/n POV

 That night I got no sleep. I decided to go on a run before school. As I was walking towards the doors to leave I saw Kiri. I heard him say “Hey morning Y/n”.

 I continued walking towards the front doors and said “Morning Kiri I'm going on a run see you later. “Hey Y/n Bakubro is making breakfast do you want any?” “No thanks Kiri”. I looked over at Kiri and he had a sad look on his face. Kiri said “Ok bye Y/n”. I left and said “Bye Kiri”. 

My wolf ears allowed me to hear Bakugou and Kiri talking. “Hey Shitty hair breakfast is ready and who were you talking to?”. “Hey Bakubro I was talking to Y/n and thanks for breakfast.” “Come on Shitty hair  the food is getting cold”. I went on my run and got lost in thought. 

Then my phone went off and I looked at the time and it was an hour before school started. I started running to school so I could maybe take a nap. Maybe sleeping when the sun is out will help to keep the nightmares at bay. Once I got to the class no one was there except for Aizawa.”Hey teach”.

”Don’t call me that and be quite leave me alone.” just like usual and he fell asleep. “Whatever sleepy teach.” I sat down at my desk, put headphones on, listened to music and spaced out. I felt someone's presence behind me but I wasn't too worried.

 I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and on reflex In one fluid motion I stood up and flipped them over me so they'd land on my desk.I then looked to see who I just flipped. It was Bakugou damn it. “Hey what the hell y/n.” 

I sat back down in my chair and put my headphones back on. “ Hey Y/n we need to talk”. “ No Hedgehog leave me alone!” “Hey don't call me that! Listen I just need to talk to you real fast”.

”Hedgehog shut the hell up just  leave me alone!” Bakugou then got up and went to his desk. The entire day I refused to talk to Bakugou and I was yelling at everyone that annoyed me.

 I was talking in a monotone voice all day. I got into multiple fights for some fights amember of the Bakusquad would interfere or a member of the Dekusquad. I left school like an hour before it got out and went to my room and listened to music.

End of school day

Bakugou POV

I was walking back to the dorms with Shitty Hair, Raccoon eyes, and Pikachu. “Hey Bakubro what's going on you and Y/n have been avoiding each other all day”. I looked over annoyed at Shitty hair and sighed.”I don't know Shitty hair”. 

Pikachu then said “Bakugo think is there any reason she might be mad at you”. “I already told you idiots I don't know”. Racoon eyes said “Bakugo get it figured out you're probably her closest friend here so work out your problems”. “Fine i'll try”.

 Raccoon eyes then said”Don't forget to party in my room tonight”. Denki and Kiri then said “Yeah we better get ready Sero is already getting ready”.

Word Count: 602