33- Why?

Recap-

Kiri then whispered under his breath “I just want to know if you're gonna join the movie night with the rest of the Bakusquad tomorrow night.” I heard him because of my wolf hearing.  I looked at Kiri and said “Kiri tomorrow after training you and me or we can go right here right now and it depends on the movie.” Kiri then said “Wait you heard that and  we both know I would win so there's no point and I'm not gonna fight a girl, it's not manly”. 

I then pulled away from Hedgehog and said “THATS IT HEDGEHOG HOLD MY STUFF”. I shoved my stuff at Bakugou as I started to get ready to hit Kiri. I then felt like I was being picked up. I turned around to punch the person but stopped when I saw it was Bakugou. 

Y/n POV

He had picked me up bridal style and he then started walking towards his room. I crossed my arm and huffed in defeat. Then once we got to his room I said “You know I could have killed you just now for picking me up and why did you pick me up”. He put me down and said “Just go to sleep, you get the couch”. 

I sighed in defeat. I was too tired to argue.  I made a bed on Bakugou’s couch and once I layed down Mr.Aizawas' cat showed up. The cat laid next to me and fell asleep.

 I yawned and as I was closing my eyes I said “Night Hedgehog”. I heard Bakugou say “Night Wolfy. I then drifted off to sleep.

Y/N Nightmare

My eyes shot open. I saw I was in the LOV’s old base. I looked at my surroundings. I then smelled a familiar scent in the air. I followed it and it led me to the field behind the building. 

There I saw Bakugou fighting Dabi, Kurogiri, Toga, and Shigaraki. I went to go help and realized I didn’t have any weapons. I guess I’ll have to do this the old fashioned way. I went to help Bakugou. I could tell he was tired and his moves were becoming more sluggish. I ran as fast as I could but I was too late.

 Right as I was almost to him. I saw Toga’s knife comin through Bakugou's chest. I froze in my spot. Bakugou fell to the ground, not moving. 

Dabi then used his quirk on Bakugou’s body and burned him. Shigaraki then used his quirk on Bakugou and disintegrated his body. I have so many emotions, anger, guilt, and sorrow. Before I could realize I had tears streaming down my face. I started to cry out.

 I then was filled with anger and rage. I go to run at them and kill them for what they have done but before I could I feel something on my neck, wrist, ankles, and waist. I look down and I have chains on me then I feel like I’m being pulled away and can't fight back.

 I start yelling “YOU SNI OF A huhhhh YOUR GONNA PAY FOR THAT!!” I was fighting against the chains then all the sudden I fell into a dark pit of darkness.

Bakugou POV

I woke up to the sound of whimpering. I look over and see that Y/n must be havin a nightmare. I walked over to her and shook her lightly. I then said “Hey Y/n wake up”. 

She woke up with a start and just looked at me. She then jumped at me and enveloped me in a hug. She jumped in my arms.

 I was standing up. I was holding her. I hugged her back making sure I didn't drop her. I then said “Hey It’s ok i'm here”. 

I walked over to the bed and carefully laid down on my bed. So she was laying down on my chest. She had her face buried in my chest. She looked at me with teary eyes.

 I wiped her tears away with my thumb.I then said “ Hey It’s ok i’ll protect you always”. 

I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her. She buried her face in my chest a little later, her breathing evened out indicating that she fell asleep. I then said “ Night Y/n”. I then drifted off to sleep.

The next morning

 I woke up with something on my chest. I looked down and saw Y/n’s sleeping form. I felt my face get warm then I remembered what happened that night. I checked the time and I then said “ Hey Y/n get up we have school today”. 

Y/n repositioned herself wrapping her tail around her and mumbled five more minutes. I then said “Ugh” I moved Y/n off me and got up. I then said “Come on get up what happened last night n remember today you said you're gonna fight Shitty hair but I guess I'll have to beat him up”.

 I heard her say “ Don’t you dare”. 

I then said “Then you better be ready to leave when I get back I'm gonna get changed in the bathroom you can get changed in here”. I then left the room to get changed. WhenI finished getting ready I went back to my room.

 I heard Y/n say “why is it so cold today he has to have a hoodie or something found ?” I just smirked and walked away to make a quick breakfast. I went back up to my room and checked on Y/n. “Hey are you done yet?” I asked. 

The door opened and Y/n stepped out wearing one of my hoodies. I then said “So you gonna tell me what happened?” I asked. She just shook her head no. I just nodded my head and said “ Ok tell me when you're ready then.”

Word Count: 984