9-The Check Up

Recap

Kirishima then spoke up and said “Bakubro whats going on”. Bakugou then looks at Kirishima and sighs, then explains what he knows about me being a wolf pup. I lay back down and put my head back on Hedgehogs lap. He starts petting my head again and talking to Kirishima to try and figure out what's going on. I start to fall asleep after a couple minutes.

Bakugo POV

I look down at Y/n’s sleeping form and continue talking to Shitty Hair.  What happened to you Y/n how could something like this happen to you and why are you so cold. Shitty Hair looks at me and says “ Hey Bakubro, maybe we should take her to Mr.Aizawa to see if there's anything we can do to help her”. I look at her and say “ Your probably right Shitty Hair but we should probably leave soon if we want to get there before all those other idiots get there.” Yeah you're probably right Bakubro let's go now then. Okay Shitty Hair I’ll meet you at the front door. Shitty Hair leaves my room and I look down at Y/n her head still resting on my leg as she sleeps. I slowly move to try and not wake her up. I slowly pick her up making sure I dont wake her up. I exit my room and head towards the front door making sure I don’t wake Y/n up. Holding Y/n like this I realize how small and fragile she actually is. I head to the front door and see Shitty Hair. Once I stepped out into the cold Y/n started to shake from the cold. I use my quirk as a heat pad for her to try and keep her warm. I walked over to Shitty Hair while trying to make sure I don’t burn Y/n. Shitty Hair gives me this weird as he looks down in my arms, seeing Y/n still sleeping. I glare at Shitty Hair and he immediately looks away. Lets go Shitty hair I say as I walk past him. Wow Bakubro you're being so manly right now. “Shut up Shity Hair unless you have a death wish” I say in a low growl. Once we get to the classroom I see Mr.Aizawa in his yellow sleeping bag on the floor fast asleep. I walk over to him and say “ Hey get up teach I need to talk to you”. Shitty Hair goes and sits down in his seat. Okay Bakugo what is so important that you had to wake me up. Aizawa then saw Y/n sleeping in my arms and she was still freezing cold. He then had a tired and annoyed look on his face. Bakugou you know animals aren't allowed in the classroom or in the dorms unless it has something to do with your quirk and in your case it doesn't. I then glared at him and in a quiet voice said “ You don't think I know that”. This is Y/n don't ask me how but she was in my room sleeping on my couch when I woke up. I explain to Aizawa all that I know about what happened to Y/n which wasn't much. Once I finished explaining I looked at Aizawa and told me to go to Recovery girl. I then took Y/n to the nurses office and the old lady walked up to me and asked what I was doing with a dog. I looked at Y/n checking to see if she was still sleeping and looked back at Recovery girl and explained what I know.  Recovery girl  then looked at me and told me to put Y/n down on the bed. As I put Y/n down she started to shake like she was cold then she started to open her eyes and looked up at me. 

Y/n POV 

I opened my eyes, shaking from the cold I saw Hedgehog looking down at me. I then looked around my surroundings and realized I was in the nurse's office. Then Recovery girl came over to me and checked to make sure I was okay. She then spoke to Hedgehog “well. I can tell you this is one of her quirks but it seems like she cant change back for some reason.” Hedgehog then looked at Recovery girl and said “wait so this is one of her quirks and she has multiple quirks”?  I looked over at Recovery girl as she said “Yes young Bakugo she has more than one quirk”. Mr.Aizawa then came in and said “ Bakugo Y/n will be staying in your dorm and you shall take care of her”. I looked over at Hedgehog he then yelled “ WHAT HELL WHY ME”. For some reason I flinched when he yelled I don’t know why It’s not like I haven’t heard him yell before. Luckily no one noticed and I quickly tried to hide and go back to looking calm and emotionless. Aizawa then started speaking “because I said so”. Hedgehog yelled “ NOT HAPPENING”! I layed down as Aizawa started speaking “ The girls left to go shopping there staying at Momos tonight so they won't be back till tomorrow”. While Aizawa was talking I remember the girls asking me to go shopping with them but they were so peppy I wouldn't be able to put up with their peppiness that long. “Someone has to watch her so it’s either you or one of the other boys.If Minete finds out that this pup is Y/n hell try to steal her. You'd be able to keep Mineta from stealing her.”  Just hearing Minetas name I started to growl unintentionally. I would rather live in the woods as a wolf the rest of my life than put up with Mineta for a full day or even for twelve hours. I started glaring at Hedgehog and he looked at me then decided to ignore my glare. Hedgehog then sighed and looked at Aizawa “Ugh fine let's go on a run Y/n”. I looked at him as he walked to the door for some reason. I am really cold and can’t seem to stop shaking for some reason. I jump down and run over to Hedgehog's side. I walk with him outside because I'm a wolf. I'm faster than Hedgehog when we're just running and he isn't using his quirk. I keep running ahead of Hedgehog and having to wait for him.

Word Count: 1,089