28- Movie Night

Recap-

Recovery girl came into sight and said “ Put her on the bed fast. I need to stitch her up before she loses too much blood again”.Bakugou set me down on the bed and stood by me. I looked at the door then said “Ok bye see you later”. 

I then went to get up to leave Bakugou grabbed me and said “no you dont”. I looked at him and started fighting to get out and leave.All the sudden I felt something hit me in the shoulder I yelped in pain. I ignored it and kept fighting back then I felt something hit me in the other shoulder and my back I yelped in pain again. 

Then everything started to get fuzzy. I started to fall and all I saw was Bakugou’s face with concern as I lost consciousness.

Bakugou POV

I was fighting Y/n to try and get her to calm down. Then she yelled in pain twice. I was concerned then she started to fall. I caught her before she hit the ground and looked towards Recovery girl. I saw Snipe standing by her then Recovery girl said “Thank you Snipe and Bakugou before you say anything at that rate she was going to injure herself more”.

I relaxed and sat by Y/n. Snipe left and Recovery girl cleaned Y/n’s side and she then stitched Y/n up. I looked and said how long is she going to be out. Recovery girl looked at me then said “ I don’t know maybe an hour or so. She got hit with three tranquilizer darts. She wouldn't go down with the first one and kept going like nothing happened.”

I sat by Y/n till she woke up then we went back to class.

Y/n POV

 After school Bakugou and I went to a store. Once we got to the store Bakugou said “ What movie should we get”. I looked at him then said “You pick a movie I don't care what kind i'll get the snacks”. Bakugou left to get a movie while I went to get snacks and some more tea.

 I grabbed popcorn, icecream, candy, chips, some spicy snacks, pocky, f/d (favorite drink), Bakugou's favorite drink, and any other snacks i could think of.We met up later when we had everything. I tried to pay for the stuff since it was my idea to come get stuff. Bakugou wouldn't let me pay. My side started to really hurt but I ignored it.

 We walked back to the dorms. We went to the kitchen to put the food out to make a tray of it. I then said “I'll meet you in your room”. As i was heading towards the stairs I heard Bakugu say “Sure but don't take too long I will start the movie without you”. 

I then yelled “YOU BETTER NOT WATCH IT WITHOUT ME!!!”. I went to my room then got changed into comfy clothes (anything you prefer) I grabbed a hoodie and blanket after changing. I went back downstairs and started to walk towards the boys side of the dorms. Earlier we agreed to meet up at Bakugou's room to watch the movie there. 

When I got to his room after I knocked and he let me in I saw all the snacks laid out. He had already set up the movie. There was a little kitten laying next to Bakugou.” Hey Hedgehog who's your little friend”. 

He looked at me then said “I dont know im pretty sure its Aizawas”.I walked over and sat by Bakugou he started the movie. We were sitting on his bed. The cat was laying by me.I layed down the cat curled up by me. 

I cuddled the cat and laid my head on Bakugou's leg.The cat and me both started to drift off to sleep.

Bakugou POV

I felt Y/n lay down beside me and her head was resting on my leg. I looked over about half-way through the movie. I saw Y/n sleeping with the cat cuddled up against her. ‘Why does Y/n have to look so cute in her sleep’. I heard Aizawa yell “Lights out”. 

I then said “Shut up your going to wake Y/n”. I had the door unlocked and Aizawa knocked and asked to come in so I told him you can come in just be quiet. Aizawa looked in and saw Y/n sleeping. “ Bakugou why isn't she in her room sleeping?”.

 I just looked at him annoyed then said “We are kinda watching a movie. She just fell asleep towards the beginning and I am not waking her up”. Aizawa then looked at Y/n again then said “Fine she can stay in here whenever she seems to trust you the most and be more calm around you. Wait is that my cat”. I looked away from the movie and looked at Y/n’s sleeping form then said “Most likely Y/n and the cat fell asleep while watching the movie”.

 Aizawa then glared at the cat and said “Im gonna wake them up”. I looked at the movie then said “I wouldn't I woke Y/n up this morning and she almost killed me”.  Aizawa then said “Fine I'll wake her up when the movie ends”. I side glanced at him then smirked and said “Your funeral”. 

Aizawa then left and shut the door behind him. A little later about forty into the movie I looked down at Y/n and the cat still sleeping. I started playing with her wolf ears and hair. When the movie ended I was still playing with her hair and wolf ears when the movie ended.

 Aizawa came back and knocked on the door and I told him it was unlocked. Aizawa walked in and said “Ok I want my cat back”. I looked at him and said “Ok take your cat but let me leave the room first”. I slowly took Y/n’s head off my leg and put a pillow down for her. 

I walked out and told Aizawa “Good luck”. I then walked out of the room and shut the door behind me. I heard movement in the room. I could tell Aizawa was close to getting his cat. I then heard a frightened screech.

 I could tell it was Aizawa. Y/n probably gave him a death glare. Aizawa then opened the door and said “fine” he then walked away. When I walked in I saw Y/n sleeping. 

The cat got up, walked past me and left. I walked over to Y/n picked her up and took her to her room. I set her down on her bed then left for my room. I then went back to bed. 

The next morning I got up and did my morning routine. I made breakfast. Shitty hair was in there with me talking. I looked at the time then said “Hey Shitty hair can you wake Y/n up while I make breakfast”. Shitty Hair said “Sure Bakubro” he then left to get Y/n. I made Y/n’s favorite food.

Word Count: 1,197