14-Reunited

Authors note: Sorry its been awhile. Hope you enjoy.

Recap

 I then thought of how my parents killed bff/n like it was nothing. It’s my parents fault that I don’t trust anyone because everyone I ever got close to was killed.

Bakugo POV

I was walking for a couple of hours when I looked at my phone to check the time it was 2:15 AM. “Come on Bakubro, it's getting late. We should head back and continue the search for her tomorrow.”  You go ahead and go back to the dorms. I'll keep looking shitty. “Come on Bakubro you need to sleep i'm sure we'll find her soon”.

 I'll meet you at the dorm's shitty hair just go. “Okay but hurry Bakubro we still have school tomorrow”. After about three hours of looking for Y/n I head back to the dorms. Once I get to the dorms I go to my room, sit on my bed and for some reason I start crying. I just can’t deal with not knowing if Y/n Is okay.

 I hate this feeling that I'm such an idiot I could have done something If I did she would be here. How could I let this happen. I haven’t slept at all  just because I'm too worried about Y/n. 

Y/n POV

The next two weeks I stay hidden in the forest working with the pack and training. A couple different times I heard students from 1-A looking for me I stayed quiet. I just couldn't let them find me. I had stuff to deal with. I couldn't even look at them during these past two weeks.

 I have been working on getting stronger and training all day and night. I haven't been eating these last two weeks at all so my energy has been going down but my stamina has improved. I've been learning some tricks from the pack. I have been training with Sapphire and the others daily and when they won’t or can’t train with me I've been training on my own. I made the decision to go back to UA tonight around midnight when everyone is sleeping.

 I was talking with Sapphire about different things as I was waiting for nightfall. Once it was night fall I told the pack bye and that I would come and visit. I left Once I was sure everybody would be asleep. I started heading back to UA. 

Bakugo POV

I can’t stop freaking crying because It’s been two damn weeks and we still haven’t found Y/n. It’s all my damn fault she could be injured or even dead because of me. The LOV are out there and there looking for her. “It aint your fault dude she's still out there. I know it she's strong she wont die”. 

It's all my fault I was supposed to be looking out for her JUST GET OUT SHITTY HAIR! Okay fine I'll leave you alone you know where to find me. I looked up once I heard the door shut which meant Shitty Hair finally left. Please Y/n if you can hear me with your Wolf hearing PLEASE come back im begging you.

Y/n POV 

I just left and I’m almost to UA when I hear Hedgehog say “ PLEASE come back im begging you”. I start crying and I howl trying to get Hedgehog to notice that I’m here.

Bakugo POV

I look up to the sound of a wolf howling. I know that howl could it  really be you Y/n I know it so I run down to the entrance to the dorms. Then I see her a wolf that looks like it’s crying. Is it really you Y/n? The wolf walks over like it’s trying to comfort me. I pick Y/n up and start walking back to my room.

 On the way to my room I look down at Y/n she has a sad expression on her face.I look back up and say “I'm never letting you out of my sight again”. Once we get to my room Y/n starts trying to get out of my grip so I put her down. I watch Y/n as she walks over to the bed and tries to get on it. Y/n is too short to get on the bed so then she had wings and flew onto the bed. 

Then she got rid of her wings and layed down on my bed. Hey no get off the bed now you're getting fur everywhere! Y/n stands up and looks at me then she gives me puppy dog eyes. Fine I’ll sleep on the couch. As I'm making my bed I look over and see Y/n she fell into a deep sleep.Goodnight Y/n.

Y/n POV

I wake up to the sound of footsteps approaching. I stretch and jump off the bed. I recognize those footsteps. It's Kiri I walk over to the door and start barking. I look over to the sound of Hedgehog saying “ Ugh it's too early for this”. I look up to the sound of Kiri knocking on the door. 

I look over at Hedgehog and watch him get up and stretch. Hedgehog then said “ Why can't everyone shut up?”. He then walked over to the front door and opened it. I ran over to Kiri and tried to say hi. Kiri then said “ I thought I heard a dog hey Y/n”.

 Kiri then reached down and started petting my head. While Kiri is petting me Hedgehog says “ Hey Shitty Hair”. I look up to the sound of Kiri saying “ Have you been getting any sleep Bakubro you look terrible”. I look over at Hedgehog with a curious look on my face. Hedgehog said “No I haven't and someone stole the bed last night so I slept on the couch”. 

Kiri said  “You know you could just pick her up and move her”. I immediately don’t like the sound of that. I look up at Hedgehog. He has a smirk on his face and he looks down at me. Hedgehog says “ I should try that”. I look at Hedgehog and start glaring at him.

Word Count: 1,032