some info on y/n

Y/n= your name
F/c= favorite color
BFF/n= best friend name

Personality
stubborn, anger issues, independent, difficult to work with, doesn't trust people, and cautious around people or new things.

About your quirk
You can shapeshift into any animal including mythical creatures.The only thing you know you can shapeshift into is different wolf forms each form has a different element (fire, ice, air, water, earth, metal, light, darkness, etc...).

Y/n's past
When you were born there were already signs of your quirk. Once you hit the age of three your parents started training you to become an assassin so you always have a weapon with you. Your parents told you to not rely on your quirk so you never use your quirk so for this reason not many know about your quirk. You finished the assassin training after six months. The LOV caught wind of you and set out to find you once they found you they took you to their hideout. You soon made a friend the two of you became inseparable.
The LOV would have Overhaul do experiments on you and your best friend after about six months the two of you were able to escape. You were both now four you two ran to your house hoping your parents would help. Once you got there your parents saw your best friend they didn't trust her, so they killed her and started laughing cause of how sad you were. You got really mad and sad your eyes changed blood-red cause when your mad your eyes change blood red. You started thinking about how could they over and over.

Your emotions started to take over you looked at your parents while they continued to laugh. You decided to take the opportunity and killed them you then burned the house down to ashes. You shifted back to your human/wolf form which has wolf ears and a tail you then promised yourself to never look back and to kill every villain you meet. Once the house was burned to ashes you left and decided to become a pro hero you walked towards town and met Sirius. Her family took you in and Sirius became your big sister you made them promise to keep you a secret. You made sure to distance yourself and not get to attached cause you didn't want them to get hurt to like your best friend and you didn't want to get hurt again.
You refuse to tell anyone about your past and because you don't trust anyone you learned how to keep your emotions bottled up so no one could use them to there advantage. You left Sirius and her family when you were almost five no one knows much about you. You've been on your own since you left Sirius and her family you prefer to be by yourself. You move around a lot you hate to stay in one place for long cause the LOV has been looking for you. Every time you saw someone hurting someone you would step in protecting the other person then when you heard sirens you left every time before the cops or pros arrived. You listen to music to escape the world you would sing occasionally but you hate when people here you sing cause you think you have a horrible singing voice.
You had to deal with the LOV your whole life you kept training and improving your assassin skills. Once you were fourteen you started to hunt down the villains that had tortured and experimented on you and your best friend.

Author: I hope that helps and I hope you like it this is my first story on here.

Word count: 620