1-The Beginning

Author: I Hope you enjoy.

Y/n POV

I finally have a decent lead on where I can find some members of the LOV. It looks like Moonfish,Toga, Muscular, and Kurogiri are meeting up tomorrow at the (location of your chose). I just have to go check it out and get into a good position for tomorrow before they get there. I'm able to find the location and get a good spot for tomorrow. Now I just have to wait for them to show up. (The next day) I heard footsteps approaching and the back door opened. Toga was the first to walk in Kurogiri, Moonfish, and Muscular followed her in.

Okay I need to get this done and over with before they find me. I reach for my gun, aim it at Toga and fire it and hit her in the side making a decent wound. I better hurry up and get this over with. I can hear Toga yelling in pain and the others looking for me.Okay I need to hurry up. I aim my gun at Muscular but before I can fire my gun I'm teleported next to him.

I yell " KUROGIRI I'M GONNA KILL YOU FOR THAT!" I dodge Muscular as he tries to punch me. I can hear Kurogiri say" we both know you can't kill me Y/n you're not strong enough." I yell at him as I dodge Moonfish and Muscular " SHUT THE HELL UP SMOKY!!!" Kurogiri says" I have to say Y/n you sure have grown haven't you."

I yell back at Kurogiri as I puch Muscular in the jaw " ENOUGH WITH THE SMALL TALK YOU ASSHOLE!!!" Muscular decides to speak while rubbing his jaw" Nice punch I'm actually kind of surprised but it's gonna take more than that to take me out kid." I'm really starting to get annoyed. There's one thing that always makes me mad. It's when someone calls me short or a kid. I yell at him while giving him a death look "DON'T CALL ME A KID!!!" I continued fighting the villians when Kurogiri said " Why don't you join us Y/n you know we'd be more than happy to welcome you back.

" I should probably call for backup while fighting. I pull my phone out and call my Big sis Sirius then I yell" SHUT UP YOU ASSHOLES I'M MAKING A PHONE CALL!!!" While watching me fight Kurogiri says "Well you shouldn't be on the phone while you're in the middle of a fight." I give him a death glare while dodging an attack and yell " SHUT THE HELL UP!!!" Finally Sirius's voice came over the phone line " Hey Y/n." I send Sirius my location while dodging attacks and say "I just sent you my location. I need you to tell the Pro hero's to meet me and fast."

Sirius's voice comes over the phone once more " Okay I will just stay saf-" I cut her off while attacking Moonfish I yell at him " SHOOT DIE YOU BASTARD!!!" I hang up and continue fighting while yelling at the villains.

Sirius POV

I sigh and look out across the water ugh how does Y/n always get into so much trouble. I turn around to see my captain looking at me with a concerned look on his face. Captain Selkie walks over to me and says " Hey Sirius you okay is there anything I can do?" I look at him and say "Yeah I'm fine captain I just have to make a phone call real fast." Selkie says " Okay if you need anything you know where to find me."

I reply with a smile. I get my phone out and send Tsu Y/n's location. I then call Tsu. I can hear Tsu's voice come over the p " You know I'm at school right?" I speak into the phone "Yes I wouldn't have called if it wasn't important and I'm sorry but Tsu I just sent you a location I need you to get some pro hero's there and fast." I can hear Tsu's voice come over the phone once again "Okay I'll tell Mr. Aizawa." I say " I'm sorry again I owe you one thank you again." Tsu says " No problem bye." I say "Bye" then hang up.

Tsu POV

I raise my hand and wait for Mr.Aizawa to call on me when he does. I say "Um Mr. Aizawa." Mr. Aizawa responds saying " Yes what Is It Asui?" I look at him and say "Can we talk in the hall real fast? it's important." Mr. Aizawa looks at me then sighs and says " I guess class behaves. I'll be right back in the meantime Iida's in charge." I follow Mr.Aizawa out of the room then show him the location Sirius sent me.

I then speak and say " Sirius sent me this and said to send pro hero's there fast she said it's important." Mr.Aizawa looked at me and said " I'll do what I can now to go back to class. I'll be there in a little bit."

Word Count: 855

Author: Let me know what you think.