27-The Morning Incident

Recap-

did my best to not wince in pain. I then said "hey come on Hedgehog just let me train".He then stood up went to the closet then grabbed a blanket and pillow. He started to make a bed on the couch. Bakugo then said " No now go to sleep you need to rest. Then when you are better well go get you stuff for the camp trip.".

"Hedgehog let me train". He looked at me then said "No". I sighed then said "Ugh fine night Hedgehog". I then layed back down and started to drift off to sleep. Before I fell asleep I heard Bakugou say "Night Wolfie".

Y/n POV

I woke up to someone shaking me very lightly.I kept my eyes shut refusing to move. I know that if I try to make any fast movements it will hurt. I then with my eyes still shut said "You have exactly three seconds to explain why you just woke me up!"

I already could tell it was Bakugou by his scent. When in human form I have my ears and tail out so I have wolf hearing my sense of smell is also a lil better than others.Bakugou then said "Because its morning and you should be awake". I then felt sudden cold air. I shot my eyes open and jumped off my bed.

I yelped in pain and started to fall to the ground in pain. I closed my eyes waiting for impact but it didn't come. I opened my eyes to see that Bakugou had caught me. He moved me so that I was sitting on the edge of my bed.

I looked at Bakugou and he had my blanket on the floor and the window open. I then tried to reach for my blanket. He then backed away from me and grabbed the blanket. He kept pulling it away then he put it above his head. I then said " Bakugou I didn't know you wanted to die today!"

Bakugou then said "Y/n you can't kill me". I just looked at him and said "It's too late i've already decided how". Bakugou left so I could get ready for the day.Once I finished I went downstairs to the main floor.

I walked straight to the kitchen to get some f/t (favorite tea). I noticed that I was almost out of tea. I'll get some f/t at some point today. I heard someone walking towards me.

It was Hedgehog. Bakugou then said "If I take you anywhere you want and pay for you will you get up for school and not kill me"? I set everything up for my tea and just waited for the water to heat up. I then said "No promises but would you really take me anywhere and pay".

I looked over at Bakugou then he said "Yes we'll go after school". I went to my room, grabbed my bag then went downstairs back to the kitchen. I grabbed a travel mug then put the f/t tea bag in the mug then left for school. I passed Bakugou on my way to school and started to run to school.

I gritted my teeth trying not to fall and scream out in pain. I just kept telling myself it'll go away in a day or so. I heard Bakugou running towards and he yelled "Damn it Wolfie stop you are post to be taking things easy".I yelled to Bakugou "Come on slowpoke hurry up!!!".

He continued trying to catch me but I kept dodging.Once I got to class I immediately regretted running. I was still a lil sore from fighting the other day. Once Hedgehog got to class I said "Hey Hedgehog can we have a movie night tonight".

He looked at me then said "I don't care but you need to be more careful". I looked at him then said "Okay let's go get snacks and figure out what movie we should watch". I felt a pain shoot through my side I winced then clutched my side. I winced in pain and put my head down on the table. I let out a small whine.

I heard movement and I heard Bakugou whisper "Damn it Y/n". I looked over and Bakugou and said "What Hedgehog".He was looking at my hand holding my side. I looked down and saw blood. I then let out a small laugh " Hedgehog you're really freaking out over this. It isn't even that bad''.

He looked at me then said " You've gotta be kidding. Hey Aizawa, I'm taking Y/n to the nurses office and her stitches came undone." Aizawa then said "Okay come back when she's healed". I looked at Bakugou shocked " STITCHES?!".

The class all looked at me for my sudden outburst. Bakugou then said "Yes, stitches now come on". I was frozen and refused to move.Bakugou picked me up bridal style and took me to Recovery girl. He then said " Hey Recovery girl Y/n decided to be an Idiot and ran some of her stitches came undone".

Recovery girl came into sight and said " Put her on the bed fast. I need to stitch her up before she loses too much blood again".Bakugou set me down on the bed and stood by me. I looked at the door then said "Ok bye see you later".

I then went to get up to leave Bakugou grabbed me and said "no you dont". I looked at him and started fighting to get out and leave.All the sudden I felt something hit me in the shoulder I yelped in pain. I ignored it and kept fighting back then I felt something hit me in the other shoulder and my back I yelped in pain again.

Then everything started to get fuzzy. I started to fall and all I saw was Bakugou's face with concern as I lost consciousness.

Word Count:994