4-The First Day

Last time

I hear Aizawa say " I believe this is Menata"s fault someone take him to recovery girl. I start walking to the door to head to the restroom then I hear Aizawa say " And where are you going"? I continued walking and said " I'm gonna head to the restroom to wash the blood off my hands". Aizawa sighs and says " Okay just come back to class when you're done". I continue walking to the restroom and say " Okay teach".

Y/n POV

As I was walking back to my desk I heard Mr.Aizawa say " Now that we dealt with that perv this is Y/n she will be joining our class temporarily." Then Uraraka said in an excited voice " Wait really?!. Mr. Aizawa then said "Yes now calm it may only be temporary". I got comfortable in my seat and heard the guy with blonde spiky hair say "Great another damn extra"! I'm still annoyed from dealing with Mineta so I look at him with a blank face and say in a monotone voice" What did you say Hedgehog"? The boy then yelled " YOU HEARD ME YOU DAMN EXTRA AND DON'T CALL ME HEDGEHOG"! That's it i've had it " THEN SHUT THE HELL UP HEDGEHOG"! He then yelled back at me "SHUT UP EXTRA"! I give him an annoyed voice and say "THAT'S IT YOU'RE REALLY STARTING TO PISS ME OFF HEDGEHOG SO SHUT THE HELL UP"!

Bakugou POV

I'm yelling at this extra and I can tell that she's getting angry but I continue yelling at her. Then she yells at me in an annoyed voice SHOOT WHAT JUST HAPPENED. It's like she just completely changed personality. I know I should stop yelling at her but I can't let her win this. I yell at her "AND WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO HUH"! She yelled at me "OH I DON'T KNOW MAYBE KILL THE HEDGEHOG"! I heard Mr. Aizawa say "That's enough for you two". I looked at the new extra when i heard her say "Oh come on at least let me break his arm"! I looked at Mr.Aizawa say "No I said enough tomorrow you two will fight against each other". I said in a low voice " hmp guess we'll settle this tomorrow extra".

Y/n POV

I positioned myself in my seat and Uraraka walked up to me and said "Wow I can't believe you stood up to Bakugou like that". I gave her a bored look and said in a monotone voice " It was nothing really he was just getting on my nerves". The rest of the day was pretty calm but the entire class was waiting for the fight tomorrow. I got up extra early the day of the fight to train no one was up so I was able to train alone. Later on everyone in the class went to the training grounds. Hedgehog and me took our spots and got in our fighting stances. I heard Mr. Aizawa say " Ok don't kill each other". I don't say a word but I hear Hedgehog say "Can't make any promises". I heard Uraraka yell "Be careful Y/n", Then Aizawa asked Hedgehog and me " Ready to start"?

Word count: 538