29-Game Night

Recap-

The cat got up, walked past me and left. I walked over to Y/n picked her up and took her to her room. I set her down on her bed then left for my room. I then went back to bed. 

The next morning I got up and did my morning routine. I made breakfast. Shitty hair was in there with me talking. I looked at the time then said “Hey Shitty hair can you wake Y/n up while I make breakfast”. Shitty Hair said “Sure Bakubro” he then left to get Y/n. I made Y/n’s favorite food.

Y/n POV

I woke up to that damn Shitty Hair trying to wake me up. I glared at him and said “You have exactly three seconds to explain why you just woke me up”. I looked at his frightened form. He then said “Because Bakubro asked me to come get you”.

 I said “Oh interesting I didn't know you wanted to die today”. Kiri then said “You can't kill me, I was just doing what Bakubro asked me to”. I made direct eye contact and said “ I don’t really give a damn your the one that woke me up and I already decided how”. I grabbed a hoodie as Kiri ran  away screaming he was going downstairs to the main area.

 I ran after him and saw him heading towards the kitchen. I heard Mina yell at Kiri “Why are you running? Why are you running”. I shifted into my wolf form while running. I was gaining on Kiri.

 I heard Denki yell “ Better hurry up man she’s gaining on you”. Kiri turned around and looked at me then screamed. I tackled him from behind. I started growling and showing my teeth at Kiri.

 I then heard Bakugou say “Hey Y/n stop chasing Shitty Hair I made f/f (favorite food)”.  I look towards the kitchen and run over to Bakugou as I’m running to him. I transform into my human form with my tail and wolf ears. Once I get to Bakugou I hug him and say “wait really”. 

He looked at me with a smirk and said “Someones happy this morning”. I backed up trying to hide that I’m happy and excited so I give him an expressionless face and cross my arms. I look away and say “No I don't know what you're talking about”. I hear him chuckle with a small smile on his face. 

I say in a joking manner “ Hey what are you laughing at Hedgehog”. He then looked at my face and he pointed at my tail and it was wagging like crazy. ‘Damn it stupid tail I can never hide my emotions good unless I hide my tail’. I looked at my tail and just glared at it. Bakugou laughed then said ” Yes the f/f is yours  hurry up before it gets cold we have school today’.

 I went to sit down to eat and said “ Thanks Hedgehog”. Once school was over I walked with the Bakugosquad back to the dorms. A while later I remembered that I still have a lot of money from before I came to U.A since I came I haven't been doing any odd jobs. I was used to jobs like assassinations, body guard, bounty hunter, tracking people down and bringing them back. 

I kinda miss before U.A I used to travel all the time but I guess it's nice staying in one place for a lil bit. It's also dangerous to stay in one place for awhile. Depending on the jobs I could get a couple million in one week on some weeks I could get a couple billion.

 I never really spent any of it so I have a decent amount of money. I’m in the process of sneaking out without anyone noticing I'm gone. Once I got to the store I grabbed a  f/g/s (favorite game system) and I grabbed some multi- player games and some snacks for my room.I’ve never played any kind of games.

 Once I bought the games and the system I started walking back to the dorms. I've only been gone for about thirty minutes to an hour. As I walked past an alley I felt someone grab my tail. I turned around and saw four guys surrounding me. ‘Damn it I need to get back to the dorms’. I put the bags down and glared at the guys.