6

Amelia was hanging some of her clothes up in the closet when she heard a sound by the window, she turned around to see Marcus climbing through it.

"What are you doing here?"

He didn't answer her question but instead picked up one of her books, quickly turning the pages before he laid it back down. "Do you really like him? Peter?"

"Why do you care?" She questioned curiously. Perhaps he thought bad of her after kissing him yesterday and holding hands with someone else the day after.

He turned fully towards her, determined to get an answer. "Do you like him?"

"What do you think? He's my boyfriend" She admitted. She actually didn't know if he liked him, all she knew was that there at least had to be something there.

"Ok then. That's that" He let out a little bitterly causing her to furrow her eyebrows in confusion.

"That's what, Marcus? We've always just been friends. And, how many damn times do I have to tell you to not climb through my window, it's not—"

Before she was able to finish her sentence he had walked up to her and pressed his lips onto her own. In shock, she pushed him off instantly. "What are you doing? Didn't you hear anything I just told you?"

"Sorry, I just saw the two of you in the hallway today. And Maxine won't shut up about how perfect the two of you are together" He started rambling, clearly a bit stressed about what her reaction would be. "And, I can't stop thinking about you"

"I can't stop thinking about you". Those words caused her to feel butterflies in her stomach. And, the thing was, she hadn't exactly been able to get him off her mind either.

"Yesterday when you grabbed me—"

As her eyes landed on his soft lips, she had decided it was her time to interrupt him. She closed the space between them, standing on her tippy toes as she put her hand on the side of his neck and kissing him. He lowered his head as he leaned into the kiss, his hands trailing down her body and landing on her waist.

She knew it was wrong, what the two of them were doing. But, right then and there she couldn't give a fuck. All she could focus on was the moment they were in. How his touch against her skin made it feel like it was burning up, in a good way. How his lips felt against hers and how good his cologne smelled.

The two of them started backing up to the bed, her one hand still on his neck and the other on his shoulder, still making-out as they both sat down in her bed. His hand started tugging on the sides of her t-shirt and he stopped the kiss to see if it was ok for him to take it off, she nodded assuringly.

He took it off only to reveal nothing under, she hadn't bothered to keep her bra on after school.
Amelia tried to hold in her laugh at his priceless reaction, his eyes widened as they went down her upper body, he was staring at her breasts.

"Nice" He let out smoothly before he dragged off his own shirt and connected their lips once more making all the unknown feelings in her body return.

After a while, he got up from the bed, removing the belt of his jeans. She moved under the comforter and as she watched him she couldn't help but look him up and down. his body was so perfect, he was perfect.

He got off his jeans and boxers before he too laid himself beside her under the comforter. The next thing that happened she'd come to regret later.

It had been a few minutes of silence since they did what they did. Both were laying there with heavy breaths as they looked up at the ceiling.

"That, was my fi—" She started to say.

"So, I better get going" He spoke out at the exact same time causing their voices to clash so they didn't hear well enough what the other person said. He got up from the bed and looked back at her. "What?"

"Sorry, what...what were you going to say?" Amelia asked softly. She was a bit glad she didn't get to finish her sentence.

"Our moms are gonna get back from that school thing soon, so, you know..." He hinted he had to leave.

"Oh, ok" She breathed out as she sat up, covering her body with her comforter. "Things isn't going to be weird between us now, right?"

"Definitely not" He responded as he started putting on his jeans and t-shirt. "Hey, um...can we keep this on the DL? I don't want this getting back to Padma and I'm sure you don't want this getting back to Peter, right?"

"I was going to say that" She smiled weakly, ignoring the small ache in her chest. She had just been thrown back into reality.

"Ok then" He responded simply as he started to walk towards her window, stopping up to give her a salute before he climbed out.

At ones, when he left the overthinking started.

She had just lost her virginity to one of her closest friends and he bolted away right after as if she had done something wrong. Was there something wrong with her body? Was there something wrong with her?

She had just lost her virginity to her other friend's twin brother and she knew nothing of what had been going on between them the last couple of days.

She had just cheated on her boyfriend who she hadn't broken up with yet despite her confusing feelings.

She was horrible.

Her watery eyes gazed over to her closet and she asked herself if she should go towards it or not. She got up hesitantly and walked over there, opening the closet door. Her hand stretched down to the bottom of the closet, taking a hold of the glass bottle she stole from her mother the day before, opening it, and taking a huge sip.