11

Amelia and Peter let out quiet chuckles as they landed on her bed, her laying on top of him as they started to make out sweetly. He flipped them quickly around after half a minute so he was on top, her hand moving up to the side of his neck.

Suddenly, a hand took a hold of his shoulder and dragged him off of her. She let out a small gasp as Marcus now was standing in front of him. With one harsh swing, he punched him across the face so he landed unconsciously on the floor.

Marcus walked over to her and put his hands on her legs, dragging her towards him and making her stand. In one swift motion, she backed him up to her door, her hand on his chest as their lips met passionately.

He flipped the table as he spun them around so she was now backed into the wall, his body pressed onto hers as he put her hands over her head. A lustful look exchanged between the two of them before he leaned in, their lips meeting again.

Beep, beep, beep.

Amelia's eyes shoot open immediately by the sound of her alarm going off, being brought back to reality. She sat up, her face full of confusion.

"What the fuck"

"Ok, so I think...I think that my mom might let
me go to sophomore sleepover" Max said enthusiastically as Amelia and she entered the school.

After the party, her parents had come home the day after instead of on Sunday causing them to see all the mess that had been left behind.

"Ah, perfect, won't be as fun without you there," She said happily. It was an understatement to say Max was the glue of the group, things simply weren't as fun without her. "Your mom wasn't too pissed, right?"

"Oh, yes she was, she went full out Karen on me, luckily I just blamed it on Marcus" She asserted proudly.

"Of course you'd use the Marcus card" Amelia laughed as she hit her in the shoulder in slight disbelief. Whenever something inconvenient happened she always blamed it on her brother because her parents thought of him as more of a trouble-maker than her.

"But, I have to go even if I have to sneak out. This is my big chance to flirt with the girl I was ranting about at the party, Riley" Max changed the topic again, letting out a groan as she sat down on a bench.

"Wow, so Riley's her name?" Amelia asked playfully as she wriggled her eyebrows receiving a kick to her foot in response.

"Yes, and she's very smashing" She responded with a big smile, looking all dreamy.

"Do you have any confirmation she's gay though?"

"I don't know, but she's in drama with me, right, and there's this vibe at rehearsal. She's such a fine line between thespian and lesbian" Max continued causing Amelia to look at her with a confused facial expression. She'd never heard the term thespian before.

Before the conversation could go any further their whole friend group approached them including Peter. She just wanted to hide if that was a possibility, but it wasn't.

"Hey, babe" He spoke out normally as if there hadn't been some unresolved argument between them only two days before. She was about to respond but before she had the chance to he leaned in, connecting their lips.

It was a careful and gentle kiss, but with no particular passion to it. As the kiss ended Amelia looked at him with a perplexed face. He'd never done that in public before. "What was that for?"

He shrugged with a hint of proudness on his face as he put his arm over her shoulder, she had a feeling it was because of the comment she made at the party.

As her eyes landed across the hallway she noticed Marcus sitting on the floor, his eyes burnt onto hers.

He didn't have that playful look on his face, instead, he looked like a mix of seeing a ghost and straight-up pissed off. As her eyes traveled down to his right hand she could see it was balled up into a fist.

She didn't care. He had no right to be jealous or whatever he was when he constantly made out with Padma, knowing she was in the room.

She flashed him an amused smile as she started to play affectionately with Peter's fingers that were hanging down her shoulder, her eyes stuck on him as she did it. He raised his eyebrows in response, shaking his head in frustration.

"How we getting booze for tomorrow?" Brodie spoke out causing Amelia to snap out of her thoughts, her eyes moving back to the group.

"Press, you want to try that gas station that let you buy a thirty rack?" Hunter suggested, putting his arm around Ginny in the same manner Peter did to Amelia. She wondered when the two of them happened, she had missed out on so much lately.

"I don't want to too often in case he starts carding me" He responded dully.

"We need to get stuff"

"Can't Jordan get some from his mom's airline kits, again?" Max spoke out, the suggestion wasn't half-bad

"I don't want to drink nips" Hunter laughed.

"Hey, I can get us booze, no problem," Amelia said with a small smile as she looked at the group. Her mother had too much for her own good so taking some from her was only a favor.

"And, how are you going to do that, they'll card you as soon as you walk in" Brodie argued with a humorous look on his face.

"I have my methods" She let out fake mysteriously before she turned to Peter and kissed him quickly before she let out. "I'm going to class"

She said goodbye to the rest of her friends as she strolled down the hallway. As she had gotten a good distance away from the group she suddenly felt someone drag her by her arm, one second later she was inside of the men's bathroom, being taken into a stall.

"What is this? I need to get to class" Amelia asked in irritation as she looked up at the brown-haired boy.

"Why are you trying to make me jealous on purpose?" He asked in return with narrow eyes. She could sense it had gotten to him and it made her hide an amused smile under her serious face.

"You were the one starting it, I just played along on the game" She let out smoothly, referring to the countless times he had done something with Padma in front of her.

They were so close seeing as the stalls weren't big at all, she could feel his lower body onto her own and she felt shivers down her spine as a flashback of her dream popped into her head.

Marcus walked over to her and put his hands on her legs, dragging her towards him and making her stand. In one swift motion, she backed him up to her door, her hand on his chest as their lips met passionately.

He flipped the table as he spun them around so she was now backed into the wall, his body pressed onto hers as he put her hands over her head. A lustful look exchanged between the two of them before he leaned in, their lips meeting again.

"We need to stop this, Marcus" She abruptly spoke out in a quieter voice. It wasn't going to go anywhere. Neither of them had planned to split or end their thing with Peter and Padma, and they couldn't continue like they were doing.

Everything was so much easier when they were just friends.

"I wasn't the one begging you to stay" He joked as his eyes went down to the floor, then back at her. Although he was doing a good job at hiding it one could sense the hurt hiding in his voice.

"I'll never hear the end of that will I?" She chuckled as she gazed up at him with soft eyes. She was trying to stay serious but it was impossible with him.

"No, I'll taunt you about it for the rest of your life" He replied sarcastically, a big grin on his face as the image of drunk Amelia replayed in his head.