36

Max was going through six different emotions in a few minutes while the whole group tried to calm her down.

Amelia tried to hug it out and tell her how everything was going to be alright. Ginny, however, seemed to have taken that as a challenge. She looked her right in the eyes as she told Max to get mad instead. Apparently, "mad was healthier". It didn't surprise her, all that girl ever seemed to display was being mad or irritated.

Abby managed to get Max off that idea by giving her tons of Oreos until she got quieter. And, after a while, the crying seemed to stop completely. But, although, she wanted to comfort her more Amelia couldn't stand the feeling of Ginny's eyes glued on her. So, she told the group that she needed to go to the bathroom to escape it for at least five minutes.

She didn't understand what Ginny had up her ass. She'd always been off since the beginning. She could tell how much she wanted to fit in, but she tried too hard and that was what made her come across as plain awful.

She opened the bathroom door, deep in her thoughts when she walked straight into something, or rather someone. Marcus was standing right in front of her in nothing but his sweatpants.

"What are you doing here?" She asked quickly as she dragged him in again and locked the door. Two out of four people in the other room knew about their thing so it would seem suspicious for them to stand in the hall, him shirtless.

"It's my bathroom, isn't it?" He grinned at how stressed she seemed and the fact she had yet to let go of his hand. "What happened with Ginny?"

"She saw us about to kiss. Oh, and she said I was a bad friend for Max, told me to get my shit together" She explained with a roll of her eyes.

He could see she was clearly bothered by it and so he kissed her forehead and brought her closer to him. "Don't listen to her, you're a great friend. Besides, it isn't like Max has been there for you lately either"

"That's because I haven't told her anything" She sighed defeatedly. The only reason she was taking in what Ginny said to her was because it was something she was scared of being. A bad friend.

"You'll tell her when you're ready" Marcus responded softly, his eyes far more distracted by the mesmerizing features of her face than what he was saying.

His hand trailed down to her waist and her eyes followed as she took in the feeling she constantly had been thinking of the last couple of days. His touch.

Her glance then landed on something else, his body. She hadn't seen him shirtless since the day they slept together. The flashbacks came into her head, she could feel her body starting to get all tingly.

He lifted her head only for her to be met with his beautiful brown eyes glued onto her. His lips were curved into an amused smile before he bit his lower lip, glimpsing at hers. "We should finish what we started, huh?"

She nodded with a small smile leading him to put his other hand on her hips as well and drag her in. They didn't waste another second before their lips were pressed onto each other.

It would never get boring to her, the taste of his lips and the smell of his cologne. Him.

Her hands trailed down his upper body, feeling the shape of his abs beneath them. The kiss became hungrier as his own traveled all over her body, feeling her as if every part of her was unknown territory. All she wanted to do then and there was rip off the rest of his clothes, for him to do whatever he wanted to her.

"Amelia, what the hell are you doing in there? It's almost been 10 minutes!" Abby yelled through the door accompanied by her knocking. "Max is trying to call Sophie. Thought I'd come to get you"

Couldn't she just get one moment alone with him without any interruptions?

She ended their kiss, her face resting in the crook of his neck as she let out a frustrated sigh. "I'm coming!"

She leaned back, her hand on his cheek as she took a second more to admire his face. The both of them were just standing there, smiling like idiots.

When she opened the door again though, she was met with a not so happy Abby who was taking in the sight in front of her. It wasn't like she could tell her it wasn't what it looked like, it was.

"Don't start" Amelia groaned before her attention left the sight of Marcus walking back to his room and landed back on her.

She had already taken enough shit today. She didn't want another person to tell her how messed up she was.

"You've already heard what I think about it. You're just too selfish to do anything about it" Abby responded with just the same type of dismay in her voice as Ginny had. There was nothing but judgment on her face.

Selfish? She was being selfish?

"Yeah, I don't give a shit about what you think right now. I just need everyone to get off my back. Ever considered that I deserve to feel happy about things too? I'm not some god damn side character in a tv show that only ever exists to make the main characters happy. And, alright, Max will probably be angry about Marcus and me, but I don't want to stay away from the one person that makes me happy just because it pleases everyone else" She spoke out angrily, almost running out of breath.

She was fucking done with everyone judging and being mad at her for something she couldn't control. And, yet Abby looked at her as if she was overreacting which only pissed her off more.

"Okay, Amelia. Okay" Was all she responded, brushing all of what she just said off before walking back to Max's room.