13

"You didn't think you could have a party all by yourself?" Abby said with a smirk as she entered the room with Brodie, Jordan, and Norah, breaking the miserable silence she had been sitting in for half an hour.

Nobody seemed to question why she was sitting there all alone, drinking, they only sat along with her and dug into her backpack for more drinks which was a relief. She didn't need anymore confrontation in one night.

They lifted her mood a bit as they started to joke around, Brodie went to the blackboard and drew a dick on it which was the most Brodie thing he had done all day.

"Hey, want to play truth or dare?" Norah asked Abby and her playfully as she raised her brows.

"Not really" They both turned the suggestion down at the same time causing them to turn to each other and chuckle before they clinked their drinks together and took a sip.

"Wanna play truth or bear?" Brodie asked with a weird tone to his voice as he put down the marker and started to sprint towards them. "Tell the truth or get mauled by a bear!"

He stopped beside them and started to try and lift them off the ground which left both of them screaming out humorously and Norah let out a cackle.

After a while they both agreed to play truth or dare after all as they sat down beside Brodie on the teacher's desk and Norah sat down on one of the regular desks, starting to braid Jordan's hair.

"Jordan! Truth or dare?" Abby asked as she laid down on her stomach, Amelia laying her head down on her back. She giggled as she gazed up at the roof which was spinning slightly.

"Truth" Jordan answered confidently.

"Lame. Continue" Brodie groaned, throwing his head back lazily before he paid attention again.

Abby struggled to find a question to ask and so Amelia leaned into her ear with a sheepish smile as she whispered an interesting question, Abby nodded excitedly. "Jordan, where's the kinkiest place you've ever had sex"

"Abby! You know the answer to this" Norah shouted, turning slightly red as she covered Jordan's ears.

"No! I know your answer to this. We want to know Jordan's answer. Go!"

"Don't do it!" Norah warned.

"I got to do it, I got to do it. I have to" He whispered back with an urge to just yell it out and so he did. "Brodie's parents' bathtub. While Abby, Amelia, and Max was sleeping in Brodie's parents' beds"

"Oh, shit" Amelia smiled with a shocked facial expression. She must have been deep in her sleep because she hadn't heard a single thing.

"Yes! I knew it. Sorry, Norah, I knew you were in there. I heard you, you dirty animals" Abby shouted as she pointed at them in a mix of realization and disbelief.

"Seriously? Bro, poor Marty, and Frank. They'll never know" Brodie said dully referring to his parents, too buzzed to fully care.

"Jordan, you're up" Amelia slurred out as she got up from Abby's back, her attention falling onto the boy.

"I dare you to finish what you were going to do at the party and swap full outfits with Brodie" Jordan let out as he wiggled his eyebrow earning an "ooh" from Norah who sat beside him. Brodie pulled up some of his shirt, showing off his abs jokingly.

"I'm not doing that" She shook her head uneasily. She wasn't drunk enough to even consider it, she didn't take off her clothes for just anybody.

"Are you backing down from the dare? The dare doth not be denied" Brodie smirked as he crept closer to her.