Lost at Sea

The sun came shining down on the slick oak brown wood. The sea lifted us and fell once again as we moved through the water. "Y/n?"

"Yes C/n?" You asked and put the map down.

"Do you know when we shall be closer to land?" C/n asked.

"Soon" you sighed and looked up at him.

He smiled down at you and gazed into your eyes giving you butterflies. He then sat down next to you and gave you a kiss on your forehead. "I love you y/n"

"I love you too c/n" you grinned and looked away from his gaze. You stood up and stared at something in the water.

"Y/n whats wrong?" C/n asked. The silence stirred for a moment. "Y/n?" He stood up and looked to where you were watching.

"Dolphins!" You smiled excitedly and pointed towards them.

He chuckled and shook his head "dont scare me like that y/n! I thought something was wrong!"

You laughed and turned towards him admiring the way his skin glowed in the sun. Your smile started to fade as you gazed onto one anothers eyes. C/n came closer to you and you looked down to his lips. You then touched your lips to his and pulled him closer.

"Ahh!" You both jumped startled by water that splashed you both. The dolphin swam away quickly jumping through the water.

"Ughhh dolphins!" C/n yelled and shook his head. While you stood there laughing.

"Captian!" You heard someone yell.

"What is it?" You asked.

"Somethings coming!" He said running to his post.

You saw dark purple clouds rolling in and the waves starting to become bigger. You ran to the wheel and held it from spinning. Lighting flashed and it quickly started to downpour.

A wave lifted the boat so high and threw it back down making you lose balance. You felt someone grab your waist and push you back towards the wheel.

"C/n!" You smiled and he wrapped his body around you and held the wheel with you.

"You can do this y/n!" He said into your ear. You felt yourself gain some confidence. You sailed the boat the best you could but a huge wave was too much for your ship.

"C/n were not gonna make it!" You shouted scared.

"Its okay y/n I'll find you" c/n said wrapping his arms around you and the wave crashed into your ship knocking it over.

You felt salty water flood your mouth making you feel sick. You swam up back to air and gasped for breath. "C/n!" You screamed before another wave drowned you into the water. You floated up again and screamed again for c/n but didnt see a sign of him.

Another wave knocked you under and you started to drown. You felt your lungs starting to burn and ache in your heart. C/n.

C/n P.O.V.

The water knocked us into the water and I lost y/n. I swam to the surface and screamed for her. "Y/n!" I called for her multiple times before hearing someone scream my name.

"C/n!" I heard her yell and I quickly swam to that direction. A wave knocked me under the water and I lost my air. I felt my body move back up to the top and I almost threw up from the salty water.

I heard my name being muffled and I quickly went to help y/n. I wrapped my arms around her waist and brought her back up to the surface. "Y/n! Can you hear me?!" I looked up to see land out in the distance.

Once I was to shore I began to give her CPR.

Y/n P.O.V.

I quickly shot up and exheld water from my mouth. "C/n!" I said hugging him and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Y/n thank god youre okay!" He said with tears running down his face. I wiped his tears and smashed my lips to his.

Hey lovelies thanks for reading! I hope you like it!💗