Note

You walked into class and sat down as everyone else started to file in too. Your teacher said you were just watching a video today so you got out paper and started drawing whatever.

Throughout the class you and c/n would make glances at each other and look away. What if he likes me you thought. Maybe I should write a note and give it to him.

You wrote the note and the bell rang and you started to get scared so you packed your things and rushed off.

C/n's POV.
Y/n is so beautiful! I can't pay attention to the video because I can't stop thinking about her. Everytime I look at her we lock eyes but she looks away. Y/n probably thinks I'm a creep. Sigh* I'll probably never have a chance with her. The bell rang and she rushed off but she dropped something crumbled up. I decided to open it and I read a note she made FOR ME! Omg y/n likes me!  I have to go tell her how I feel!

Your POV.
I went straight to my locker to put my stuff away because that was my last class. When I shut my locker I turned around and saw c/n. "Y/n can we talk for a sec?" I looked down and saw my crumbled note in his hands.

"Omg c/n um I'm sorry you had to see that now I made things awkward between us an-"

"y/n I feel the same about you! I've liked you for a very longtime now I just" he smashed his lips to mine and I kissed back right away. Once the kiss was broken c/n looked into my eyes. "Y/n will you be my girlfriend!"

Hope you enjoyed! Bye lovelies!