Don't Blush

Today you went to a party was a couple of your friends, but they ended up ditching you for some guys.

Now you are alone, but you couldn't help but notice c/n was staring at you.

Once he saw that you saw him, he started walking towards you.

"Hey y/n".

"Hey c/n". you said kind of confused.

"I have to talk to you". He grabbed your hand.

"Ok sure" you replied.

He lead you out of the house towards a garden. "Wanna make a bet" he smirked mischievously.

"Depends, what's the bet?" you questioned.

"If I can make you blush then you have to do anything I want".

"Okay what happens if I don't blush, what do I get?" You asked cockily.

"Anything you want from me but that won't happen so..." He grinned at you.

You scoffed. "Try me".

With that he stepped towards you and you stepped back. You kept stepping away until you hit a bush.

You started falling backwards but you felt a body press against yours and an arm snake around your back.

You bit your lip. It took everything in you not to blush and you looked away from his gaze.

He moved his hand to your hand and ran his fingers across your hand. He turned  your hand around so your palm was facing his.

His fingers went from your palms to your fingers and intertwined his hand with yours.

Your heart was beating so fast and your stomach filled with butterflies.

You took your hand from his, Which turned into a mistake.

He put his hands on your waist and spun you around. He breathed down your neck.

You had chills running down your neck and body.

He whispered. "I know you'll break y/n".

Your breathing hitched. "N-no I won't".

He fanned his hot breath on your neck and you felt his lips slightly on your neck.

Your knees were weak. He felt you lean into him a bit.

He spun you around and you accidentally looked into his eyes.

His eyes poured into yours.

You gave in and he smirked. "I won". You sat down breathing heavily.

He sat down beside you. "Here's what I want". You sighed and looked over.

He smashed his lips to yours and you kissed back right away.

Once you pulled away he chuckled. "Your blushing".

You giggled. "You are too".