Our Love Language Part 2

Hey lovelies!!! How are you guys??? Its been forever. MY BAD! I am currently reading some stories on here and get mad when they dont update but that's definitely hypocritical of me. So I am deciding to write today :) Thank you guys so much for all you're support! IM SO GRATEFUL!!! Anyways I hope I havent lost my spark and y'all enjoy!

~later that night~

"Y/N just focus you can do this" you said to yourself still flustered from earlier when C/N made an appearance.

*ding* *ding* 

Your phone lit up on the bed side table.

Unknown number:

-I'm still waiting Princess.

You rolled your eyes reading the text.

-Well you can wait a little longer. And stop calling me that. You replied setting your phone down and gazing at your dress.

-You like it

You scoffed and took a picture of the dress.

-The only thing that I would like is for you to leave me alone Princess

-The only thing that I would like is for you to leave me alone Princess. You chuckled thinking of how he would react to his own nickname.

-I don't think that will ever be possible.  Goodnight Y/N.

As much as you hated to admit it, your stomach erupted in butterflies. What I'm I gonna do about this man?

---------------------------------------------------------
*The Next Day* Y/N P.O.V.

"So you read the file right?" My boss asked sliding a coffee over to me.

"Yes I need to show up, find the office, and hack into the servers so I can track Mr. Collins" I yawned taking in a sip.

"No actually WE need to show up, find the office, and hack into the servers so I can track Mr. Collins" C/N said correcting me.

"I could do this mission in my sleep. I dont need you C/N" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"On the contrary Y/N. You may need to begin this mission but I'm gonna finish it" C/N smirked watching as i narrowed my eyes at him.

"Its not a pissing contest. If you guys can't get over it then I'll send someone else" your boss said tapping away at her ipad.

"NO!" We both said simultaneously.

"Okay then. You both need to be there at 7 tonight. Look normal, eat some snacks and make me proud" she said motioning with her hand for us to leave.

I grabbed the file off the desk and began quickly skimming through it again when all of the sudden it was grabbed out of my hands.

"Hey!" I started but C/N now held it in his hands reading through it. I grabbed my coffee off the desk and began walking away.

"I'll pick you up at 6:45 Partner" C/N said from behind me.

"I can drive myself Partner" I replied and kept walking.

---------------------------------------------------------
*6:45*

I quickly checked myself out in the mirror to make sure I didnt forget anything and grabbed my keys off the hook.

I put my hand on the door handle and flinched when the doorbell sounded. My eyes locked with C/N as I pulled the door open.

I opened my mouth to say something but I found myself scanning him and he was doing the same. He wore the same exact shade of red with his slick black tux that looked way too good on him.

 He wore the same exact shade of red with his slick black tux that looked way too good on him

He cleared his throat "You look-"

"You clean up well yourself" I said walking out the door jiggling my keys in my hands.

He suddenly wrapped his hand around mine and pulled my keys out of my hand with his other hand.

"I'm driving myself I'm perfectly capable" I convinced myself and looked up at him.

"I dont think so princess" he smirked.

"You cant-" He rolled his eyes and placed his hand on my lower back. I think I actually felt my knees get weaker.

"Were gonna be late. Let's go" he said opening the passenger door and closing it when I slipped in.

When he got inside he started the car with a hum and we were on our merry way.

-To be continued-