Sick

You went to school with a mild head ache but thought nothing of it until it became a migraine in 1st period.

"May I please leave I don't feel so well" you said and the teacher let you go to the nurses office.

As you were walking there you saw c/n. You didn't really want him to see you in your state but he turned around and saw you.

"Oh hey y/n! Oh are you ok?" He asked looking worried.

"I have a migraine but other than that I'm great" You slightly smiled to him.

"Well I'm going to the nurses too, well I actually work in there this period so I can take care of you" he blushed and you did too.

"Okay" He was walking right next to you so close that your arms brushed against each other.

When you got there he laid you down on the bed and shut the light off.

"Do you need anything?" He asked.

"Um some water would be great actually if you don't mind".

He chuckled "it's my job and I won't ever mind doing things for you".

You giggled "and could you also bring the trash can next to me please?" He nodded and quickly grabbed it. "Thank you!"

"Anytime". You blushed and a pang of hurt hit your head and you felt some acid coming up your throat.

You started to puke and then c/n came in as it was happening.

He quickly ran next you and held up your hair. Once you stopped he gave you a napkin.

You had tears running down your face but it was only because you couldn't breathe and the impact made you cry. "C/n I'm sorry you had to witness this" C/n smiled. "

"Y/n please don't apologize. You can't help it and I just want to be here for you in sickness and in health".

You smiled. "Really c/n! That's so sweet of you. I like you a lot c/n".

C/n then crawled next you on the bed and cuddled you. His arms we're lightly around your torso and he whispered into your ear.

"Y/n I like you too".

Thanks for reading! Bye lovelies!