Early

If you have any questions for me please ask and enjoy!
Y/N your name
C/N crushes name

You had a low grade in a class and you decided to go in to school early to get help on a few assignments.

It was silent as you walked through the halls, but you were there like a half hour early so it made since because no one wants to be at school more than they have to. 

As you walked into the classroom you saw that you weren't the only one who had decided to come in early in fact there was at least 8 other people 1 including C/N.

Your teacher was talking to C/N so he didn't know you were there until he looked up at the teacher he glanced at you and made eye contact.

You slightly smiled and blushed at the contact. Then when the teacher finally took notice of you she/he looked at your assignments and said C/N had some of the same assignments and that you guys should work together. 

You both smiled and agreed. "Hi" you said as you sat down.

"Hi" c/n said. 

~Timeskip~

You guys ended up getting done a couple assignments together but not all of them mostly because he was staring at you the whole time and you were nervous.

The bell rang and you walked to your locker to exchange your books and stuff. 

Then you turned around and jumped into the locker because C/n was standing there just staring at you smiling.

"Hey Y/n sorry I didn't mean to scare you. I was just wondering if you wanted to go somewhere after school to finish our assignments?"

"That would be great!" You said. 

"Yeah we make a pretty good team y/n" When he said that your heart fluttered.

"Where do you want to go you asked?"

"Is the courtyard fine with you?" he asked.

"Yes I'll see you then! Bye c/n!"

"Bye y/n!" You were so excited! 

~Timeskip~

After school
You walked into the courtyard and saw c/n waiting patiently for you at the table with his books.

You decided to scare him like he scared you at your locker,  so you walked up behind him and put your hands on his eyes and mouth so he wouldn't scream and he fell off his seat. 

You were laughing so hard and then he got up and started chasing you. 

Then you got to a door but it wouldn't open so you were trapped and he got you and started ticking you until you were on the ground.

You were yelling for him to stop for what seemed like a million times and when he actually did stop he was hovering over you and inched closer and closer until your lips touched.

You smiled through the kiss and then c/n helped you up looking you in the eyes. 

"Y/n I really really like you and I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?"

You smiled so wide and hugged him. "Yes I would love to be your girlfriend!"