Oops

You were walking down the hallway and someone bumped into you causes you to fall on to someone else.

You looked up and saw c/n. Holding you up from falling. Oh c/n I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump into you.

C/n smiled Its ok, Where are you off to? I was actually about to go to the cafeteria.

Oh cool I'll walk you there. As you walked in your friends gave you smirks.

What was that? Your friends asked. Nothing you blushed. Doubt it said y/f/n.

Y/n go make a move already he's totally into you. You looked up and saw everyone at your table looking at you.

I don't know. What if- what if you have a chance but you won't ever know because you didn't take a chance! F/n said.

You got up and they all looked at you in awe. Your gonna do it! F/n said. You chuckled. No I'm going to get my food.

You thought about it all on your way to the lunch line and then you got bumped into someone's lap.

Your eyes widened as you looked over you saw c/n with a smirk on his face.

Your face got red like a tomato and you apologized. You tried to get off but he wrapped his arm around your waist.

Then he leaned up to your ear. I think you should stay right here. You giggled. No no I shouldn't.

All of his friends we're looking at you and smirking. I'm c/bf and c/n has a huge crush on you and he never shuts up about you.

You looked over at c/n and he was blushing hard. Shut up c/n said. You giggled. And the rest of his friends introduced themselves to you.

You said hi and introduced yourself but apparently they already knew everything about you.

C/n was as red as you were and tried to avoid eye contact.

You smirked at him. Well it was great meeting all of you but I should really go. So you tried again to get up and his arm tightened.

Wait. Do you maybe want to go on a date or something? He asked. You smiled. I'd love to c/n! He smiled wide and hugged you.

Then his arm left your waist and you got up saying bye to him and his friends.

You walked back to your table knowing they all saw and are starring at you.

You sat down looked up and they all screamed omg y/n tell us everything! What did you say? What did he say?

You laughed and saw everyone had heard what you all were saying because they were screaming.

C/n was laughing and he winked at you. Your heart melted and you couldn't wait for your date.