Pick Up Line Battle

Attention: this is for dirty minded people only and try not to have a heart attack! Ok thats all enjoy!

You approached the park where you were going to meet c/n.

Everyone thought you and c/n should have a pick up line battle since he was the best guy and you the best girl.

C/n smirked when he saw you. "Look who's here" he winked.

Your friend walked up to you "let the games begin!"

Y/n: I would take you to the movies but they don't allow snacks.

The girls clapped and cheered you on.

C/n: what's long and hard, and right behind you.

All the guys said, YEAH thats my boyyyy.

Your mouth slightly opened at how inappropriate he was being. But you continued.

Y/n: are you Netflix? Cause I can watch you for hours.

C/n: will you be my girlfrien? I left the "d" Out cause you'll get that later.

Y/n: your hand looks heavy can I hold it for you?

C/n: what has 36 teeth and holds back the incredible Hulk? My zipper.

Y/n: are you Australian? Because you meet all of my koalafications.

C/n: save water, shower with a friend.

Y/n: when God made you he was showing off.

C/n: are you a poster because I want to pin you up against my wall.

Y/n: they say a kiss is the language of love. Want to have a conversation?

C/n: that dress looks really good on you but it would look better on my bedroom floor.

Y/n:I should call you google cause you have everything I'm looking for.

C/n: Girl Im jealous of your heart. Cause it's pumping inside you and I'm not.

Screw it you thought

Y/n: are you a trampoline cause I want to bounce on you.

You smirked and stepped closer. He blushed a little before saying his next line.

C/n:ill treat you like my homework: Slam you on the table and do you all night long.

Y/n:fuck me if I'm wrong but dinosaurs still exist right?

C/n: lets play Barbie. I'm ken and your the box I come in.

Y/n: there are 265 bones in a human body. Would you like to be one more?

C/n:you know how some men buy really expensive cars to make up for certain shortages? Well I don't even own a car.

Y/n: can you help me with my science assignment? I need to know how to get to Uranus.

He chuckled.

C/n: I bet I can kiss you on the lips without touching you. (He leaned in and kissed you). Oh seems like I lost the bet.

You froze and your mind couldn't think.

Yo- you ugh dammit. You sighed and all the boys jumped for victory.

The girls all sighed but told you good job.

"Y/n!" You looked at c/n. "You dropped something!" "What?" You asked confused. "Your smile".

You giggled. He walked up to you and out of nowhere pulled you into a kiss. You kissed back immediately.

Once you let go everyone cheered. Aww my ship!!Y/b/f/n screamed.

Y/n I like you a lot and I was wondering if you would be my girlfrienD he said and emphasized the "d".

You giggled. Of course.

Lol I like this one. Bye lovelies!