Beep

You went out with b/f/n to eat at Taco Bell for lunch.
"Hey b/f/n" You greeted.

"Hey" She smiled.

"Ready to go?" She nodded and you walked out of the building.

"So has anything been happening with c/n" she asked  smirking. You scoffed. "As if!"

"What do you mea-" Beep! Beep!

You realized you were in the street and looked up at the car. The car went wide to the other side of the street. "Oh" You exclaimed and rushed across the street.

As b/f/n got over you laughed. "Wow I didn't know which lane they were even trying to get in".

"Yeah what the heck!" She replied.

You looked over where the car was and saw c/n and c/f/n. "Omg that was c/n and c/f/n!"

B/f/n giggled "What a coincidence". They were going through drive thru and you went inside.

After you ordered you found a seat right next to a window and sat down with b/f/n.

They pulled up by your window and you locked eyes. You looked away and blushed.

"Y/n!" The cashier lady yelled and you grabbed your food when you got back they were gone. You sighed and sat down.

After you ate your food you walked back to school. Beep Beep! You looked up and saw c/n and c/f/n driving next to you.

"You should really check before crossing a street" He said.

"The pedestrians always have the right of way even if were in the wrong" You sassily replied. B/f/n laughed.

They drove off and you walked into the school. B/f/n and you parted ways and went to class.

As you walked down the hallway you felt and hand grab your wrist and turn you around.

You met c/n's eyes. "Um hi" you said and smiled.

"I think next time you go out you should go with me" He smiled.

"Are you asking me out?" You giggled.

"Only if you say yes".