Duet Jk Trio(2)

The bright lights made it so you could only see the first few rows of people. But in those rows you saw a few familiar people. One of them was c/n.

You blushed as you were singing because he was staring at you the whole time.

As soon as the song finished everyone was standing, screaming and cheering for you.

You look toward your friends and hugged them. You bowed and everyone got louder cheering.

"Wow let's give another hand for these amazing ladies Y/n, f/n, and y/o/f!" You exited the stage and you were freaking out. Your friends gave you a hug again and you walked out into the hallways.
Everyone who was there clapped and whistled as you passed them.

The hallways started to clear after awhile and you started walking to the entrance.

"Y/n!" Someone yelled. You turned around and saw c/n running towards you. You instantly smiled as he caught up to you.

"Hey" you said. Hey he smiled.

"You were so absolutely amazing which I'm sure you know but you were".

You blushed and said "thank you". You looked back up at Him and he stared intently at your eyes. Then he moved his glance to your lips.That's when you noticed how close you were and then you felt soft lips against yours.

Your lips molded together like it was meant to be. His hands we're on your waist pressing you so close to him.
When he let go you started blushing and he did the same.

"Y/n I really like you no actually I think I'm in love with you and its okay if you don't like me ba-"

You interrupted him and smashed your lips against his and he immediately kissed you back. You put your arms around his neck while his were on your waist and he was holding you so close.

Once again you released from the kiss and cupped his cheek. "C/n I'm so in love with you and ive waited so long for you to tell me that you felt the same".

He smiled so widely and hugged you then you laced your fingers together walking out the door.

Hey lovelies hope your day is going great! If you enjoyed this then please vote and let me know if you want more imagines like this! I'm actually really proud of this imagine lol plz comment what you think!