Burger King

You were out shopping and decided to take a break and get some food so you went to Burger King and chose to eat inside because you didn't want to eat and drive at the same time. When you walked inside you saw C/N was here working and you blushed a little at the sight. 

C/n then noticed it was you and said "oh hey y/n!"

"Hey c/n! How are you?" You both asked at the same time then started laughing. 

"I'm good you?"

"My day just got a lot better actually" c/n said.

"How so?" You asked. 

"Because you make me smile said c/n". Then more people started coming in so you had to order now. "So what can I get you y/n?" 

"I'll have the (whatever you want)". 

"Ok here's your receipt". C/n folded the paper and placed it in your hand.

"But I didn't even pay for it y-".

"I know this one's on me y/n" He said blushing. 

"Ok" you said then you waited for your food at your table.  A couple minutes later c/n walked over to you with the food and sat down next to you. 

"Wait don't you have to work c/n?" You asked confused.

"No actually this is my lunch break". 

"Oh". Then you saw he was wearing a crown on top of his head and there was one on the tray. 

"Why did you bring crowns?"  You asked laughing.

"Because I have to ask you a question and it involves these crowns". 

"Well what's the question?"

"Y/n will you be this kings queen?" He said in a funny voice. 

"I would love to!" You said. Then he crowned you and kissed your cheek. Then after you were done eating he walked you back to your car hand In hand and then kissed goodbye.