Even though Im far away

You lived pretty far from your school and today your p/n (parents name) couldn't pick you up until they were done working. It was 2 more hours you had to be at school.

So when your last period ended you went to the bench and started on some homework.

It didn't take you long to do it and you still had 1 hour and 45 minutes.

You put your earbuds in and closed your eyes feeling the wind brush against you.

Then you felt a presence sit beside you and you opened your eyes.

It was c/n he had his head in his hands and then he looked over at you.

Hi c/n you said. And he smiled hey y/n. Why are you sitting here, shouldn't you be gone at home? He asked.

Yeah well my mom can't pick me up until after she's done working today so I have to wait for a solid... You looked down at your watch. 1 hour and 30 mins.

He gave you wide eyes. Wow do you want a ride? I could give you one he smiled.

No you wouldn't want to take me home I live pretty far from here.

His smile turned into confusion. How far? About 25 minutes I think. You told him your address and he just stared at you.

Yeah I know you sighed and looked down. He grabbed your hand and you looked up at him.

I'll take you home I don't mind. It's more time we get to spend together he blushed.

You looked at him excitedly. Really you would actually and you wrapped your arms around him.

Thank you! Thank you!  Thank you! You let go of him and he had a big smile. Of course y/n I'd love to take you home.

You blushed and looked away. Okay so let's go! He said. And you walked to his car. As he opened the door for you you smiled and thanked him.

Through the car ride you talked about anything and everything and you laced your fingers with his.

His lips curled at the action and it brought a light blush to both of your cheeks.

Once you got to your house he opened your door and walked you up to your house.

Thank you again so much I appreciate it you smiled. Yeah no problem I actually want to take you home everyday.

You giggled and blushed. Y/n I like you a lot an- really you asked excitedly. I like you to you jumped up and kissed him but as fast as you got to his lips you left the same speed not giving him anytime to kiss you back.

Oh sorry c/n I jus- he interrupted you and smashed his lips to yours. His hands we're on your waist and yours we're wrapped around his neck.

Once you parted he looked into your eyes and you smiled. Wow you both said at the same time. You both giggled.

Y/n will you be my girlfriend!? Yesss you replied and hugged him.

From that day on he drove you home and you absolutely loved each other.

Thanks for reading! Bye lovelies!