Dancing is fun (smut)

In this imagine you are currently living with your boyfriend. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy.

You turned your speaker on and tuned the world out as you started to dance around in the kitchen. Your favorite song was playing so you had it blasting and moved to the beat of the music.

You were home alone so you didn't think c/n would see you dancing and you started going crazy.

Twerking, twirling, jumping, dropping it low. Everything and sexually because well it is a very sexual song so....

-You had it on repeat-

C/n P.O.V.

I grabbed the keys out of the ignition and heard loud music from the inside of the house. I walked in to see y/n dancing veryyyyy sexually and it turned me on a lot....

I decided to wait for a minute and watch before I do anything because I very much enjoy this.

Y/n absolutely beautiful... I cant hold back anymore....

Y/n P.O.V.

I felt an arm wrap around me and as I was about to scream a hand landed on my mouth.

C/n scent gave it away that it was him and I sighed in relief. "Jesus c/n you scared me!" I said turning towards him.

His eyes were full of lust and he pulled me closer to him. C/n leaned in with his lips only centimeters away from mine. His hot breath fanned my face making my heart beat super fast. His soft lips finally met with mine and he put his hand on my face. We pulled away slowly and I bit my lip.

"Don't do that" c/n said, his eyes still full of lust.

"Do what?" I asked innocently. He stepped closer to me and I stepped away until my back met the wall. C/n pinned my arms over my head and smashed his lips again with mine.

C/n's tongue glided against my lip asking for an entrance which I denied and soon found that was a mistake. His hands squeezed my ass and I gasped opening my mouth giving him the opportunity to slip his tongue in. Our tongues fought for dominance and circled around each other. He won and I broke the kiss to catch my breath. C/n carried onto my neck kissing, sucking, and biting all over until he found my sweet spot making me moan. I felt him smile against my neck and grab my legs wrapping them around him.

He put me down and pulled me upstairs into our bedroom. He threw me on the bed and and took his shirt off. At the foot of the bed he crawled towards me opening my legs he crawled in between to my face and started to kiss me. I ran my fingers through his hair and he started to take my shirt off. He unhooked my bra as he kissed my neck and his hands met my breasts. He looked down at them and bit his lip. He bent down and started playing with one and sucking the other while his other hand was rubbing my clit. I moaned and flipped us over.

I started grinding on him while kissing his neck making him moan and giving him love bites. I kissed down his chest to his belt buckle and took his pants off.  His hard penis flung up and I instantly put my mouth on hit. He moaned my name and bicked his hips while I twiled my tongue around his tip and sucked him off. He was just about to climax when he stopped me and flipped me over. "I want to be inside you when i climax" he whisped into my ear and pulled my pants and underwear off. "Damn baby girl you're so wet for me" he said and pushed his finger in. His mouth was right next to your heat and you felt his hot breath hitting your clit. "C/n!" You said impatiently bucking your hips.

"Tell me what you want baby girl" he said. "PLEASE eat me out C/N!" You screamed.

"As you wish princess" he said instantly making contact with your clit. His tongue attacked your clit making you scream. He licked and kissed you all over. His tongue lapped around your folds and sucked your clit. He pushed a couple fingers in now getting you ready for his penis. His other hand played with your breasts making you go insane. You felt a knot forming in your stomach "c/n I- I'm c-closee". He pulled away before you could climax making you mad but before you could say anything he started thrusting into you making you gasp and moan. His thrusts began to get weaker and slower as you came to the end of your climax. He pulled out and climaxed on your stomach and fell down next to you. "Next time you dance like that I wanna be there" he said out of breath and you laughed.

He helped you clean yourself up and for the rest of the night you snugged and watched movies until you fell asleep. "I love you c/n" you said closing your eyes. "I love you too y/n" he said stroking your hair and you feel into a deep sleep. The end.

Thank you for reading! Please vote and comment. I sha'll write more soon. Bye lovelies.❤